Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Solo2 OE 3

tigrousad

Vu+ Newbie
Your solo 2 will read USB disk just make sure is formated fat32 and extract the correct image on it. Turn of the receiver by switch button and power back on

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
lollll..... thank u man !!!! you are the best !!!
thank u !! that was helpfull

brunito

Vu+ Newbie
Impossible to connect Time Capsule (Samba server) with 3.0.1 but it worked well with 2.x.x , do you guys have any advice?!
Thanks

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone.
I've been using OpenBlackhole on my Solo2 for a few months now, and lately I'm facing many crashes, especially when playing large MKV video files.

Should I try the latest 3.0.1C version?? Has anyone moved from OpenBlackhole and noticed any imporvements?

Is IPTV working well and smooth on it?

Thanks in advance

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Just upgrade from B.H. 3.0.1E to B.H 3.0.1F via online update on VU SOLO2 but it got stuck on starting, switch SOLO2 off and ON but no luck. I've reverted back to 3.0.1E.

Has any one updated is successfully?

Robin Knutsen

Vu+ Newbie
Just upgrade from B.H. 3.0.1E to B.H 3.0.1F via online update on VU SOLO2 but it got stuck on starting, switch SOLO2 off and ON but no luck. I've reverted back to 3.0.1E.

Has any one updated is successfully?
My Solo2 also got stuck in a loop after the latest update, I've did a total reinstall to fix it :wallbash:

slaroni

Vu+ Newbie
Same for me / could it be the Skin army darksky??
i think there was someting mentioned about optimized Picture /1920 1080p
had to reinstall.
only using Skin dark sky / lcd4linux / mediaportal (latest Versions)

Ev0

Admin
For those having issues with the online update.

There will be a 3.0.1.F full flash update available soon.

I suspect (and it is only a guess) the reason some of you are having problems is because your flash is full.

parji

Vu+ Newbie
For those having issues with the online update.

There will be a 3.0.1.F full flash update available soon.

I suspect (and it is only a guess) the reason some of you are having problems is because your flash is full.

You have right.
This is the problem.

We are waiting for the new update.

Thanks.