Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Solo2

zeev

Vu+ Newbie
Hi! Thanks to the BH developers! There is a question - the module CI + DRE how to make initialization?

zeev

Vu+ Newbie
Hi! Inserted the module C + DRE of initialization there is no receiver constantly is overloaded.

nunigaia

kodi launcher doesn't work

The answer and question to this "issue was" given severall times, in any case:

- Have you an HDD mapped as /media/hdd, or at least:
- A USB pen drive mapped the same way as /media/hdd ... before push "Kodi Launcher" ?

best regards
nunigaia

VANT

Vu+ User
can anybody tell me what i can set in configurationt to see folder in movie list ? i wan use base mediaplayer not emc. Now i can see only media files not folders

jack sandhu

Vu+ Newbie
The answer and question to this "issue was" given severall times, in any case:

- Have you an HDD mapped as /media/hdd, or at least:
- A USB pen drive mapped the same way as /media/hdd ... before push "Kodi Launcher" ?

best regards
nunigaia
not sure on how to do this, can you please more details on how to do this

tom5151

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks, unfortunately I have a pb with IPTV on this version that I don't have on 2.x
My user bouquet contains:
SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//streeamurl/stream.ts:streamname
but when I switch to this channel, nothing happens (no image, no sound, no error message).
I assume that the stream works fine.
Any idea ?

dillon753

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, i've just installed the image on my VU+ solo 2 and i don't have television on either one of the chanels. I got 3 satelites (19.2, 23.5 and 28.2) but nothing is showing. i have a question, where do i find the cam in the menu? (***** for example ) i looked everywhere, but it doesn't seem to be there?
Thanks in advance

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hi all, i've just installed the image on my VU+ solo 2 and i don't have television on either one of the chanels. I got 3 satelites (19.2, 23.5 and 28.2) but nothing is showing. i have a question, where do i find the cam in the menu? (***** for example ) i looked everywhere, but it doesn't seem to be there?
Thanks in advance
1 week ban, please, please, please read the rules, it's not hard!!!!!!