Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Solo2

mccann007

Vu+ User
THis file Librtmp .so.1 in Blackhole is limited, does not open all IPTV streams, You should consider this file ATTACHED , it way better than this useless file in the image.

GOOD LUCK

Attachments

• librtmp.so.rar
    72.3 KB · Views: 99

leo06

Vu+ Newbie
does anyone have problem with free ram? after a few days the free ram is less than 50mb and the box starts to lag,i hit a button on the remote and the command execute after 2 seconds, the problem disappear if reboot the box

mccann007

Vu+ User
does anyone have problem with free ram? after a few days the free ram is less than 50mb and the box starts to lag,i hit a button on the remote and the command execute after 2 seconds, the problem disappear if reboot the box
Free ram? That's a lot of 50mb

leo06

Vu+ Newbie
Free ram? That's a lot of 50mb
no it's not, as I said box lags with low memory and the commands from remote are taking 2 seconds to execute, when I reboot all returns to normal, sometimes doesn't even reboot with low memory and stacks in reboot screen and I have to switch the power switch behind the box

devin

Vu+ Newbie
THis file Librtmp .so.1 in Blackhole is limited, does not open all IPTV streams, You should consider this file ATTACHED , it way better than this useless file in the image.

GOOD LUCK

Hi
Where is this file ( in what directorie ) ?

riquelme13

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I have been using this BH version for a couple days and no issues, but today I tried to use subtitles on Kodi and it was imposible, I tried on Exodus and SALTS, but there is no option to select or download them because the stream goes straight to the Vu+ player and not the normal one for Kodi. Do you have any other ideas or add-ons to have subtitles on Kodi?

Thanks a lot!

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
Hello,

I have been using this BH version for a couple days and no issues, but today I tried to use subtitles on Kodi and it was imposible, I tried on Exodus and SALTS, but there is no option to select or download them because the stream goes straight to the Vu+ player and not the normal one for Kodi. Do you have any other ideas or add-ons to have subtitles on Kodi?

Thanks a lot!
you have to use media player2 as defoult player in order to de able to download subs

dabezt

Vu+ User
N1 here knows why .nfo files are not read by Kodi on VuPlus Solo 2 Blackhole? I've created some but Kodi don't charge the info in .nfo files... ¿?

dabezt

Vu+ User
N1 here knows why .nfo files are not read by Kodi on VuPlus Solo 2 Blackhole? I've created some but Kodi don't charge the info in .nfo files... ¿?

Finally I was able to use nfo files! I used XBNE to create it, so now it works!

yura21

Vu+ User
In auto language selection I can't choice Ukrainian, also I try to edit file "settings" "config.autolanguage.audio_autoselect1=ukr", but it's not help.