Black Hole 3.0.2.H Kodi Vu+ Solo2

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Hey Peeps, OK the last time I was on ere was when I downloaded my last image about June last year, I'm running openblackhole 0.1 image. Very stable image, got no issues. I was just browsing & noticed this is the latest image. Can someone tell me if it is worth me updating my image as it takes so long to input everything back in after a image load. Is there a way I can update my image & not lose anything?

adario73

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
i'm using BH image since earlier 2.0 versions, and since then i've always had 1 ( one !!! ) issue, but it is annoying ...
I use the integrate youtube application a lot, because my 2 years old daughter loves dancing :),
but most of the times, when i press EXIT to leave the youtube client, my solo2 hangs and i have nothing to do than manually switch it off/on.
One of these times, before i updated online to latest I version, i hung and did never come up again, i had to reflash it :(
anyone noticed the same ?
thank you BH Team !!!

qki

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

KODI - Did anyone figure it out how to run subtitles in streaming - on my phone I touch the screen and I can choose subtitle sebmenu - in here no.
I tried to run autosubs but nothing happened.

Thanks
qki

jkl7

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have some issues with BlackHole.

First one is how to change font size in ChannelList in MyMetrix skin (on openBH 0.6 it was under MENU in channel list). Do I have to install specific component for this skin?

Second one is Kodi related problem. I run STB in 1080. After entering Kodi TV resolution switch to 1280x720p, but aftert exit this app it does not come back to 1080 (it stays on Kodi resolution). It think its a plugin.py problem, because I have switched to MediaPlayer2 as default player (0.62).

And the third one is MP2. After selecting FullHD film in Kodi, MediaPlayer plays content in 720p - it does not switch to 1080p. Is it normal situation? And antoher error is that entering MP2 Menu generates GreenScreenOfDeath - I can't make any changes. STB restars then with No sound - only HardReset brings it back.

jkl7

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

First one is how to change font size in ChannelList in MyMetrix skin (on openBH 0.6 it was under MENU in channel list). Do I have to install specific component for this skin?

Second one is Kodi related problem. I run STB in 1080. After entering Kodi TV resolution switch to 1280x720p, but aftert exit this app it does not come back to 1080 (it stays on Kodi resolution). It think its a plugin.py problem, because I have switched to MediaPlayer2 as default player (0.62).

And the third one is MP2. After selecting FullHD film in Kodi, MediaPlayer plays content in 720p - it does not switch to 1080p. Is it normal situation? And antoher error is that entering MP2 Menu generates GreenScreenOfDeath - I can't make any changes. STB restars then with No sound - only HardReset brings it back.

I forgot. In MEdiaPlayer 0.62 when playing video sound disappears for few seconds, then comes back for a while and so on...

nunigaia

I forgot. In MEdiaPlayer 0.62 when playing video sound disappears for few seconds, then comes back for a while and so on...
Hi,

I think you have lot of issues as result of the use of a skin that is not working properly in BlackHole 3.0.2. We don´t give support for such skin.
I have no issues with audio with MediaPlayer 062, probably is not the player, but the source. You are saying that you get a GSOD .... Where is the crashlog?
I have no such problem too.

best regards
nunigaia

jkl7

Vu+ Newbie

OK. Menu error comes with non-compatible plugin.py with MP2 0.62. Also sound problem is only for only one of my file (i have checked only the lates one; on older this problem didnt show up). Still i could find why resolution won't come back to 1080 from 720 in kodi...

"I think you have lot of issues as result of the use of a skin that is not working properly in BlackHole 3.0.2. We don´t give support for such skin.
I have no issues with audio with MediaPlayer 062, probably is not the player, but the source. You are saying that you get a GSOD .... Where is the crashlog?
I have no such problem too."

THX for fast reply.

Its a pitty that BH doesnt support MyMetrix - for me the best skin. Had openBH0.4 previously with this skin and I cant imagine my STB without it. Moved to BH 3.0.2 form MediaPlayer2 in Kodi, but its disappointing that I have to change Solo2 reseolution manuallly to 1080 after exiting kodi. Do you have this problem on yours solo2 with other than metrix skin?

Last edited:

nunigaia

OK. Menu error comes with non-compatible plugin.py with MP2 0.62. Also sound problem is only for only one of my file (i have checked only the lates one; on older this problem didnt show up). Still i could find why resolution won't come back to 1080 from 720 in kodi...

"I think you have lot of issues as result of the use of a skin that is not working properly in BlackHole 3.0.2. We don´t give support for such skin.
I have no such problem too."

THX for fast reply.

Its a pitty that BH doesnt support MyMetrix - for me the best skin. Had openBH0.4 previously with this skin and I cant imagine my STB without it. Moved to BH 3.0.2 form MediaPlayer2 in Kodi, but its disappointing that I have to change Solo2 reseolution manuallly to 1080 after exiting kodi. Do you have this problem on yours solo2 with other than metrix skin?

I don´t have a solo2, but i can confirm with my Duo2 that when i "jump out of kodi", the resolution is 1920x1080, e.g, the resolution of the skin.
Note: I only use @Matrix10 skins, because this ones are tested and optimized for our images ( Black Hole 3.0.2 or OpenBH 06 ).

best regards
nunigaia

jkl7

Vu+ Newbie
I don´t have a solo2, but i can confirm with my Duo2 that when i "jump out of kodi", the resolution is 1920x1080, e.g, the resolution of the skin.
Note: I only use @Matrix10 skins, because this ones are tested and optimized for our images ( Black Hole 3.0.2 or OpenBH 06 ).

best regards
nunigaia

I've switched to DefaultSkin with NO result. Still 720 instead of 1080. I'll try Matrix10 tomorrow, but I don't think that this is a skin related problem. Can you attach yours plugin.py file?

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Hey Peeps, OK the last time I was on ere was when I downloaded my last image about June last year, I'm running openblackhole 0.1 image. Very stable image, got no issues. I was just browsing & noticed this is the latest image. Can someone tell me if it is worth me updating my image as it takes so long to input everything back in after a image load. Is there a way I can update my image & not lose anything?

Hey guyz no one has replied to my thread? can i update to new image online and not lose anything? or does it has to be fresh install

nunigaia

Hey guyz no one has replied to my thread? can i update to new image online and not lose anything? or does it has to be fresh install

Full flash is required in order to use the lastest OpenBH 06. You can use, although, a settings tool like to backup your services list. ( dreamset or dreamboxedit ... ).

best regards
nunigaia

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Full flash is required in order to use the lastest OpenBH 06. You can use, although, a settings tool like to backup your services list. ( dreamset or dreamboxedit ... ).

best regards
nunigaia

Thankz and the latest image is the one on page 1 of this thread? you say bh 06 is it 3.0.2?

Last edited by a moderator:

jkl7

Vu+ Newbie
Still can't get 1080p after jumping out from kodi. Also why can't I change time zone in kodi? Clock is 2 hours late, and change option is not highlighted. On openBH 0.6 I tried to have MP2 as default. I found some plugin.py files and then made some testing. One, think it was plugin1080, MP2 in kodi worked exellent, with changing resolution and even frame rates to viedo source function. Only problem was that after exit from player, kodi was visible only in quarter of screen (something like my current problem but in this case 1080 was in kodi while it should be 720). So there is something with plugin.py or I'm missing some settings that I'm not aware of.

Please help me, it's the only problem that bothers me in my Solo2. I'm looking for Kodi with MediaPlayer2 that will play media files in their originall resolution and change screen to FullHD after exit.

//Maybe I could send my full backup to test it to someone with Solo2?

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Too simple .. read fully the release post on the previous links i posted.
And then install one ... and test ...
You can allways test the other later.

best regards
nunigaia
where the link which explains the difference or what is it called

Icemen

Vu+ Newbie
Read both threads, still none the wiser. cant understand what the difference is. can some1 pls explain?