Black Hole 3.0.5.I Quad PiP Vu+ Solo4K

buffdadi

Vu+ Newbie
NEW UPDATE ONLONE FOR BLACK HOLE IMAGE 3.0.5 K BUT there is a bug in last update of black hole image online 3.0.5k all the transponders in HORIZONTAL not working i try every thing but only one solution i downgrade to previous version please fix it soon

Gold_66

Vu+ User
You need to write this to Vu+, not here - they're the one who release faulty drivers, BH team only integrates them into new image.
Same talk is going on in OpenATV and VTi forums as well.
Apparently Vu+ are trying every possible way to make people throw away their Solo 4K and purchase newer boxes: first S2X tuner, then HbbTV, now this.. :/

GOI

Vu+ Newbie
NEW UPDATE ONLONE FOR BLACK HOLE IMAGE 3.0.5 K BUT there is a bug in last update of black hole image online 3.0.5k all the transponders in HORIZONTAL not working i try every thing but only one solution i downgrade to previous version please fix it soon

I confirm that there are problems with H polarization...

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
You probably have problems with your system because my Solo 4K with 3.0.5.K image works very well.
Yours isn't image but hardware problem.

gnulid

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there,

I can confirm that my VUSolo4k suffers from complete lack of signal on H-polarization. I doubt that the box would be the culprit though. Was running BlackHole for quite some time now and haven't had problems yet.

Downgrading to 3.0.5I fixes the problem.

BR

Pali

buscaruidos

Vu+ Newbie
Solo 4K updated to V.3.0.5.K
The lan dont work- The Wifi Works ok.
Self reset when load epg from digital channel... No green screen.

Good job!!!!

Thanks

buscaruidos

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Bogdanm.
I am sorry.
The problem of the network, is solved. The eth cable works well with my old Vu + duo, but not with the 4 + ... Cable changed.
The second problem, does not generate green screen, or crashlog, only reboots the stb ...
Thank you

Matrix10

Administrator
(Blue button>>red>>red>>Enable Mhw2.. yes/no
Disable no, to enable again yes restart box)

Disable Mhw2 /restart box