Black Hole 3.0.5 Quad PiP Vu+ Ultimo4K

Lithium

Vu+ Newbie
I am a little bit confused how to install this version. I made a backup of my settings, copied the new image to an empty usb stick an attached it to the front panel. Restarted the Ultimo but it reboots into the gui.
I also tried to update through the online updater ed but also no results.

It would be wonderful is someone could write some lines how to upgrade form an existing version.

barnes

Vu+ Newbie
Hy everybody !

I installed my ultimo 4k new BlackHole-3.0.5 image and I have a little problem with webinterface. If I put setting in addons /webinterface Http autentification can't access web interface from my pc. First I changed password for my box in telnet and telnet or ftp it is ok but webinterface can`t access my box. I know for web interface is a same password who is a telnet and ftp.

somebody has such a problem ?

Rick4

Vu+ Newbie
Installed yesterday, cpu usage fantastic, but i got green sreen, if i try swith quad pip. i can't made backup, system hasn't any files to made a complete image backup.

bogdanm

Installed yesterday, cpu usage fantastic, but i got green sreen, if i try swith quad pip. i can't made backup, system hasn't any files to made a complete image backup.
You have mounte usb or hdd to create backup?
You have space on this devices?
If you have greanscrean please post he