Black Hole 3.0.5 Vu+ Uno

Ev0

Admin
Black Hole 3.0.5

What is new ?

- Update and fix CrossEPG
- Fix Timer recording bug
- Fix USB recording
- Add Overlayfs for new kernel (Uno4KSE, Zero4K)
- Add Uno4KSE support
- Add Zero4K support (beta)
- Add VP9 Support (Ultimo4K, Uno4KSE, Uno4K, Zero4K)
- Add Dvb-S2X support (Zero4K)

- Add Multistream/PLS support (Zero4K)
- Add Blindscan support (Zero4K)

- Update Drivers (Ultimo4K, Uno4KSE, Uno4K, Solo4K, Zero4K, Duo2, SoloSE, Solo2, Zero)

305-png.34073

2-jpg.31506

3-jpg.31507

4-jpg.31510

7-jpg.31516

8-jpg.31509

9-jpg.31511

INFO: This Image has the latest drivers but CAN be installed in OpenMultiboot. The image does not need to be installed in flash.

This latest version of the Black Hole series has been updated and improved for maximum stability and performance.

Please note that of all images Black Hole now has the best epg system:

- Integrated OpenEpg

- Rytec dedicated epg.dat

- New system epg.dat outside.

This last feature offers the possibility to various forums or communities to create their favorite EPG data files and load them into a web space.

Community members can then download it from our servers.

This feature provides other benefits such as:

Increase download speed of EPG

Download EPG from any channel

Schedule the download of EPG decoder even during standby

Users can customize the providers using Add / Remove function

Main functions of the buttons on the remote

OK button = Skin with simple information

OK button x 2 = Extra Info Skin

Blue button = Black Hole Blue Panel

Blue button and then Red button = Black Hole Epg Panel

Blue button and then Yellow button = System Monitor Panel

Blue button long press = Extensions

Yellow button = Audio menu

Green button = Black Hole Green Panel

Green button long press = Subservices

Green button and then Red button = Fast Plugin Setup

Green button x 2 = Fast Plugin

Button Red short press= access HbbTv functions

Button Red long press= Red Panel (Parallel Universes Teleportation)

Addons

Green button and then Yellow button takes you to:-

Dedicated server for BlackHole addons

Download and install additional packages from the Black Hole server

Infobar / OSD

Analog Clock Gui

Channel orbital location

Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec

Signal SNR, BER

Infobar picons

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels

Blue Panel

Extra Settings

Black Hole Speed Up

Black Hole Cron Manager (Manage schedules)

OSD Settings (OSD configuration)

Devices Manager

Usb Format Wizard

Kernel Modules Manager(Kernel module operator)

Inadyn Settings (Configure Inadyn)

Swap File Settings (Configure File Swap)

Hard Disk Settings (Configure Hard Drive)

OpenVPN Panel ( OpenVPN Panel)

Samba / CIFS Panel ( Samba Panel)

NFS Server Panel ( NFS server Panel)

Telnet Panel ( Telnet Panel)

FTP Panel ( FTP Panel)

UPnP Client Djmount

UpnP Server Minidlna

Pcsc Panel

Tuner Server

Network Browse & Mountpoints

Info Panel

1 - Gui Setting (Gui configurations)

2 - Service Information (information system)

3 - About (info)

Memory (Memory)

Space (capacity)

CPU (processor)

Process (process)

EPG Panel

Global settings (global settings EPG)

Setting Provider (ISP settings)

Green Panel

Fast Plugin Setup (Configure quick access to your favourite plugin)

Fast Plugin (Access your favourite plugin)

Addons (added)

Addons Download Manager (Manager for package downloading)

Online Feeds Settings update

Online Black Hole image update

Manual Install BH packges (Manual installation of Black Hole packages)

Manual Install IPK packages (Manual installation of IPK packages)

Addons Uninstall Panel (Uninstalled packages)

Black Hole Statistics (See connections, top downloads and more)

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels

Red Panel

BH Parallel Universe Teleportation

BlackHole

Avalon

Chaos

Ghost

Credits

Thanks to plnick for help obtaining missing Ultimo4K files.

Thanks to Pedro_Newbie for Backup script.

Thanks to the group of Beta Testers.

Thanks to Rytec for providing us with the server with all epg.dat files.

Thanks to MaxZ4 for Integrated EPG loader.

Thanks to Skaman for Cross EPG

Thanks to Lukkino (VDR-Italy) for the source code of OpenTV.

Thanks to Reinh@rd for the file satellites.xml.

Thanks to Littlesat and Pli Team for the original autolanguage and subtitle options code

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PUBLISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REVOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

This is free hobbyist software and it comes with absolutely no warranty. Use it at your own risk.

Attachments

• BlackHole-3.0.5-vuuno_usb_release_20171224_610e58d.zip
    82.3 MB · Views: 913

Van Robertson

Vu+ Newbie
My friends... Could you explain me, why can't I see Youtube Video here? Not YouTubePlayer, not others, but the standard Youtube Video like on TVs. I remember it was there, on older 2.* BH versions...

Van Robertson

Vu+ Newbie
No, unfortunately... I do see it on my VuSolo 2, but not on VuUno. I tried to install it through plugins and "SpeedUp BH", but no luck. There are so-called "YouTube Git", "MyTube", "YouTubePlayer", but not the standard Youtube Video which can be controlled with mobile app.
If this application is missing in the default image installation, can anyone guide me through the steps of adding it back? Or probably it is there but somehow went away from the menu?
May be developers can include it to the default installation?

Dmitry1983

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. Thank you for the great work! Question: Is it possible to install this image not through openmultiboot? Simply always put your images only through a flash drive. Thank you

Jah85

Vu+ Newbie
hello, good job for the update.
i got 3.0.3 Q but i don't see new update on the menu, its possible ?

Jah85

Vu+ Newbie
okay thanks for answer
if i save a backup my 3.0.3 Q version and i install the new one 3.0.5, i can backup the 3.0.3 Q settings on the new one version ?

nunigaia

okay thanks for answer
if i save a backup my 3.0.3 Q version and i install the new one 3.0.5, i can backup the 3.0.3 Q settings on the new one version ?

You can not restore the settings from Bh 3.0.3 to BlackHole 3.0.5.

Altough, you can download your image settings ( channel services ), by using a settings editor too like ( dreamset, dreamboxedit, E-channelizer, etc ... ) an then upload this settings to the new image.

best regards
nunigaia

hugodelcano

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I've installed this new image and I can't instal ******* or *****..this message mpprrs when I've tried : could not create lock file/var/lib/opkg/lock: no space left on device..any tip? thank you in advance

Ev0

Admin
Hi, I've installed this new image and I can't instal ******* or *****..this message mpprrs when I've tried : could not create lock file/var/lib/opkg/lock: no space left on device..any tip? thank you in advance
My tip is you take the next 7 days to read the rules of this board (the ones you agreed to when you signed up on here).

javierc

Vu+ Newbie
How is the process to install this image? The vu+ UNO not have space so not have, exist any tutorial to do it?

I do the next steps from new installation of this image and always have green screen with crash error:

1. Select HDMI
2. Select 1080i,
3. Select input port Not
4. Select language spanish, OK to next step
5. use the wizard to set up basic features, OK
6. Configuration Mode not configured, OK
7. enable the parental control feature on your STB? No, OK
8. If you want to connect your botx to the internet ... Press OK, OK, Use Interface yes, use DHCP yes and Use Manual dns-nameserver no, press OK
9. In the screen Welcome you setopbox is now ready to use pleas press OK, OK
10. In Screen Black Hole Speed Up for default all is Disable, I not change any becouse the device not have space to can enable and save any plugins, so I press red button to Save

11. The next screen is te (TV) Boutquets that is empty becouse not have space to download any default, now I press exit botton to go to the main screen

I have internal hard disk where I had with previous version 3.0.3 San universe, so then I press menu button to go to Teleportation and press OK, the screen show "Sorry no space available to expand your Universe, to enable Paralle dimensions you need a dadicated USB stick. Instructions: 1) Format you Usb stick-click on blue -> blue -> Usb Format Wizard and Map the newly formatted stick to "universe" click on blue -> blue -> Devices manager

12 I tried to do that but then I see green screen so I have to do of this way:
Button Menu - Black Hole Apps - USB format wizard - Button red but is impossible, my internal disk not is a option. I tried also from istall multiboot in the step 10 Screen Black Hole Speed I tried installing multiboot but was impossible too, I had the next error:

Collected errors:
*opkg_conf_load: Could not create lock file /var/lib/opkg/lock: No space left on device.

I tried using a pen drive formatting but I had other green screen and after green screen always have to start the wizard again...

Only with reboot the vu+uno I see the green button.

So all that I try fail, I am sure the information to do this probably is in this forum but I not found can you tell me link wich the full steps to configure?

It would be very useful in the images of vuplus models that have this problem a link to how the installation should be done.

In my case I have a hard drive so as not to depend on an external USB disk.

Regards

Last edited:

roger sporken

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there,
Same issue here,
vu+ uno
Because i could't install any plugins due to lack of space ("no space left on device") i was going to try blackhole parallel universes as well, but before i got that far i had to map the usb stick to "universe" resulting in a green screen.
i tried several versions of 3.*.*. all with the same result
Now i went back to 2.1.7 and all works like a charm.
Is there a way to increase free space on flash during installation or directly after installing the 3.x.x. image?
Any help would be appreciated