Black Hole 3.0.5 Vu+ Zero4K BETA

nirvana-dz

Vu+ Newbie
i have 3 problems :
1- emu just **** working the others not like ***** and wicard and *****
2- the SNR always 99 for all channels
3- when i turned off the box and turned on again always restart the emu why !!

federal

Vu+ Newbie
In fact, there's a tuner problem with this image. Watching the Multisream French and Italian channels on 5W is OK ,but when you move your dish ,change satellite and try other bouquets ,you see that your signal ( snr ) has suddenly dropped to 0%!! (from 99% that you had before going on 5w and tune to the Multistream channels)
Only a cold reboot fixes this for the moment !
Let's hope that the BlackHole team are aware of the problem and they're gonna fix it in their next release.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
In fact, there's a tuner problem with this image. Watching the Multisream French and Italian channels on 5W is OK ,but when you move your dish ,change satellite and try other bouquets ,you see that your signal ( snr ) has suddenly dropped to 0%!! (from 99% that you had before going on 5w and tune to the Multistream channels)
Let's hope that the BlackHole team are aware of the problem and they're gonna fix it in their next release.

I confess in Hispasat. Using the usb tuner the problem does not arise.

Matrix10

Administrator

There is only a problem with the signal strength
and it can only fix VU +
Maybe you can report bug on VU+ page

MBrincat

Vu+ Newbie
I can watch all multistream channels but not the T2-MI channels on Astra 4A (4.8E).
However someone told me that they can be watched on Vu+zero 4K but I just don't know how to get them.
I guess searching with normal parameters like for the other multistream channels at 12341 H is not enough.

Matrix10

Administrator