Black Hole 3.0.6 Vu+ Ultimo4K

murtadha50

Vu+ Newbie
Welldone job

1.After test MiniTV is not workinh anymore
2.in EPG i chose 1st language as Arabic but still showing english epg and the channel provides arabic epg as tested on other recievers
3.Quad pip not available

Any help

Ev0

Admin
Welldone job

1.After test MiniTV is not workinh anymore
2.in EPG i chose 1st language as Arabic but still showing english epg and the channel provides arabic epg as tested on other recievers
3.Quad pip not available

Any help
1) You have to enable PiP first, then you enable MiniTv then it will work.
2) I will report it to the coders, but I suspect vu+ need to fix this
3) Quad PiP is down to vu+, but it is installed with the image, so if you don't have it, then you must have removed it.

murtadha50

Vu+ Newbie
1) You have to enable PiP first, then you enable MiniTv then it will work.
2) I will report it to the coders, but I suspect vu+ need to fix this
3) Quad PiP is down to vu+, but it is installed with the image, so if you don't have it, then you must have removed it.

Thanks for reply mate
Yes I enabled pip then minitv but it shows only the pip channel not the actual ch. that means the minitv is not showing other channels if changed

Yes I foumd Qpip thank you.

Ev0

Admin
Thanks for reply mate
Yes I enabled pip then minitv but it shows only the pip channel not the actual ch. that means the minitv is not showing other channels if changed

Yes I foumd Qpip thank you.
So press blue the use the option swap services

zidane

Vu+ Newbie
merhabalar arkadaşlar 3.0.6.blackhole imajda ip tvleri ileri geri sarma olmuyor
1.4.7 geri 3.6. 9 tuşları ile ileri sarma bulunuyor 3.0.5 imajda bu özellik vardı 3.0.6 da yok
yardımlarınızı bekliyorum saygılar

zidane

Vu+ Newbie
iptv vod filmlerinde Merhaba karadelik 3.0.6 görüntü, bu özellik 3.0.5 de ileri geri geri sarmıyoruz da sizin için yardım bekliyordu.

mosad

BH Lover
afaee8b8ee315d594df7fd6bea848550.jpg

The last image of blackhole 3.0.6 is really fast & good but there is a little problem with it which is when choosing the COMMON INTERFACE (blue button) it doesn’t add the CAId to boost opening the channels .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

complexity

Vu+ Newbie
Is glitch in sound using Mediaplayer fixed?
I dont think so.
There was another sound glitch when watching satellite channels (SD or HD). It is evident when you set the video output as 2K. At some time the sound starts mute itself periodically for 0.5 seconds every 15 seconds or so. Once it starts, it continues on all channels until shutdown. I look only 1 channel on universal LNB and do not do other things, so it is simple single-process watching TV.
I think that this receiver is not powerful enough for 4K.
Or the firmware is buggy. This was on 3.0.5, this continues on 3.0.6.

Workaround: switch to Full HD (1080P). This is shame to downscale the signal between 4K receiver and 4K TV!

complexity

Vu+ Newbie
This upgrade from 3.0.5 to 3.0.6 has broke the +4.9 Astra 4A satellite. All channels from it show "service does not exist". USALS motor does not even start to move, the error popup is immediate.
What did you do with this satellite?
When i try to check the tuner settings, it shows the same parameters as for other satellites (who continue to work), but this particulate Astra 4A satellite no longer works. What to do?

any

Vu+ Newbie
I have a motor stab 120 + vu + ultimo 4 k with image bh 3.0.6 and I do not have this fault everything is ok with the engine and you're wrong some setting

complexity

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, i have the same motor. It works good for other satellites.
The problem is that all my settings were previously for ASstra 4A at +4.8 degrees.
Now in the tuner configuration i have this satellite under +4.9 degrees. I think, this is incorrect.
How to properly restore this satellite? How to change the degrees or else?