Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Hole 3.0.6 Vu+ Ultimo4K

Discussion in 'Vu+ Ultimo4K Black Hole Images' started by Ev0, Oct 3, 2018.

1. complexity

complexity Vu+ Newbie

In
    BlackHole-3.0.6-vuultimo4k_usb_release_20181003_578734e\vuplus\ultimo4k\rootfs\etc\tuxbox
    the satellites.xml has now +4.9 degrees. Why???
    Everywhere else Astra 4A is referenced under +4.8 degrees. Do i have just edit these digits, or there are other settings?

2. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

From your writing, it's not clear what kind of Satellite List you are using.
    Your list or you scanned the satellite.

It is evident that there is a difference in the motor configuration and the list you are using.

You can try to fix the problem with manual scanning the satellite.

3. roddiss

roddiss BH Lover

I have only noticed it playing files from Mediaplayer, sound glitch, just half a second or so once in a while. Also often when I press ok to play a file in Mediaplayer sound does not come and I have to start it again, then sound comes. I dont use 4k yet, waiting on a Sony tv to drop in price :)

4. any

any Vu+ Newbie

do not fix with the sony TVs a vote were sony tv now the lg Korean and samsung penzo that have passed in quality do not wait for them to fall in price so when you fall in price there will be others of higher quality anyway by a friend of mine who was in korea and told me that they are developing 8k televisions and so will come off the 4k price sharply

5. complexity

complexity Vu+ Newbie

I was on Blackhole 3.0.5. I have made a backup. Then i have flashed the receiver with Blackhole 3.0.6. At the end of flash the box asked me if i want to restore settings. I said YES.
    That is how i got here. I think, that satellites.xml came with the blackhole 3.0.6 image.
    If i edit this file in /etc/tuxbox, and replace 4.9 with 4.8, it restores the reception. I had to re-add the changed satellite to the tuner.

Another question is that flashing kills *****.....

6. zidane

zidane Vu+ Newbie

selam arkadaşlar blackhole 3.0.6 ip tv vod filmleri ileri geri sarma nasıl eklenır
    yardımcı olurmusunuz kumandadan 1-4-7 tuşları geri 3-6-9 tuşları ileri sarma olayı
    bu imajda yok mesela blackhole 3.0.5 de var 3.0.6 da yok. bu eklentiyi burada verırmısnız saygılar

7. zidane

zidane Vu+ Newbie

merhaba arkadaşlar blackhole 3.0.6 ip tv vod filmleri nasıl geri ve ileri geri sarmak
    Etkinliği geri sarmak için 1-4-7 tuşlarını 3-6-9 tuşlarına geri döndürmek istermisiniz
    karadelik 3.0.5'te böyle bir görüntü yoktur. 3.0.6 yoktur. Bu eklentiyi burada veririm.

8. zidane

zidane Vu+ Newbie

hi friends help blackhole 3.0.6 ip tv vod movies how to rewind back and forth
    Do you want to command 1-4-7 **** back to 3-6-9 **** to rewind event
    there is no such image in blackhole 3.0.5 there is no 3.0.6. I would give you this plug-in here

9. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

*** WARNING ***

Please, pay attention to §4. of our board rules. --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

It´s forbidden to talk about illegal stuff.

best regards
    nunigaia

>>Artorius<< likes this.
  10. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

Here, is the international section so, please next time write only in English language and don´t duplicate posts.

best regards
    nunigaia

zidane and slovaky22 like this.
  11. mosad

mosad Vu+ User

@Ev0 @Matrix10

The last image of blackhole 3.0.6 is really fast & good but there is a little problem with 4K movies is not working in hdd

e9b2fcbc0b6cc6d6f1f29684f8ae726d.jpg

80f3aa7d969949c6708e29f7a7b58be5.jpg

c42b9fa8405f18e60c165504cf4c1d4a.jpg

50d5d82000d8316f38fd089942b8fd8f.jpg

The same 4K movies it’s working OBH

6bc1c35537706c465c8ddc52ff651fe3.jpg

ab1944aa7b76b691c16989fad4dbac99.jpg

23d386870a342af8a672d87403d728a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Ev0

Ev0 Administrator

Blackhole is not the best image for media playback, it is restricted by what codec's vu+ support in there git.

Blackhole is good for just watching satellite tv.

If you want the best media playback, then you are better off using the OBH image (that is why we created it).

There are 2 images for a reason, we didn't do it just because we could.

If both images did exactly the same thing, then we would only need 1 image.

Alexwilmac, slovaky22 and mosad like this.
  13. murtadha50

murtadha50 Vu+ Newbie

14. mosad

mosad Vu+ User

Give me u email

15. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

Please don't post email addresses, on the open forum.
    If you wish to talk in private then use the "Start a Conversation" option, just click on the users name and select the option.

mosad and nunigaia like this.
  16. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

*** warning ***

I would like too recommend you for, remove your signature.
    You can apply another, regarding the system you have, for example:

• TV set
    • STB´s
    • LNB´s
    • Dish or Dishs
    • Your system in general.
    This kind of information is more usefull for us, in order to help you, than a social network.

best regards
    nunigaia

Mick12334 and mosad like this.
  17. zidane

zidane Vu+ Newbie

tşekkürler arkadaşlar sağolun

rob77 likes this.
  18. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

@zidane Please, only in English language in this section ( international section ).

Thanks
    best regards
    nunigaia

19. emilio

emilio Vu+ Newbie

If flash BH306 don’t work starting GUI stop

20. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

Do you really think there is such a "minor" issue? Don't you think it must be something related to your box?
    And what does it mean that does not work the Starting GUI? You can't see the screen? The STB does not start at all? What?
    Please, explain.