Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Hole 3.0.8 Vu+ Duo4K

Discussion in 'Vu+ Duo4K Black Hole Images' started by Ev0, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

On the same transponder it should be possible. But I'd try leaving the B unconfigured. After all, even having only one tuner it is possible to record from the same transponder.
    Obviously, only FTA channels, anyway. Crypted one can't be used at the same time neither by many tuners nor if in the same transponder because you can't simply decrypt two channels at the time by your smartcard. It's a limitaton of the smartcards.

AlexB23 likes this.
  2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

We are mixing too many subjects in this thread, as usual. Please, open a new one in case you need further support.
    Meanwhile, if you need a list of many events like the one I attach to this post, you need MultiEPG (that's different from MultiGraphicEPG).

Attached Files:

3. AlexB23

AlexB23 Vu+ Newbie

Hi,

Probably these are very stupid questions but I am quite new to all this,
    and my dream would be to get rid of as many boxes as possible.
    At present I have one small box for kodi, one for BT, one for amazon prime

is it possible either to install Kodi on the Vu+ duo 4 K, mostly to watch movies that
    I have on my hard disk in a variety of formats or if there are other viable solutions?

Can the box be used to stream from a browser/app like a standard PC, to watch amazon prime or BT sport with regular subscriptions?

Thx for helping. Please advice if you think this should go in a different thread.