Black Hole 3.0.8 Vu+ Ultimo4K

MohamedOpera

Vu+ Newbie
So there can't be any password. Have you tried to connect by Filezilla?
it seems that its an issue with Mac and Idream app.. as when i tried to use dcc from a windows laptop it worked perfectly without any password..
this is kinda wired .. but anyways the problem solved now..thanks for the support

AlexWilMac

I use a Mac, too , but I ‘d never use iDreamX for a ftp connection. It would be like using a hovercraft to go to the city centre...
iDreamX is good just for the bouquets.

faravahar1000

Vu+ Newbie
Found a bug. Firmware 3.0.8 with latest online update. Hotbird 13E TP 12539 H channel Hot Bird 4K1 has no sound and artifacts in picture. Also problem with Fashion TV 4K on same transponder, but problem much less, sometimes sound and picture stuck. With signal all fine and SNR around 70% All other channels from this satellite showing without any problems.
Please check it.
View attachment 42039
push shift time button on remot control more than 1 secend! the problem gone :)

AlexWilMac

This is interesting, particularly for coders, I suppose. It means there is something really to do in the image.
I have OBH 4.2 but the result was the same: problems while watching live, everything's OK using timeshift.

slovaky22

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Ev0. & all black Hole team.
I have a little problem with Network browse & Mountpoints.
When I try to connect my Ultimo 4K with my NAS HDD. The ultimo it is see Tha NAS HDD but doesn't mount.
I tried open black hole. And BH 3.0.7. It is working perfectly.
Do you have any idea what is the problem?
Thanks for understanding.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

faravahar1000

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone
I'm having trouble with HBO channels with 11366 V at 16E
When I change the channel, the channel image is frozen and the next channel image is displayed below the previous channel image.
Changing the channel or transponder can not help to me, the frozen image is still displayed
The problem is solved only by rebooting the box
Do you have a solution to this problem?
My box is VU ultimo 4K with blackhole 3.0.8

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
Hi everyone
I'm having trouble with HBO channels with 11366 V at 16E
When I change the channel, the channel image is frozen and the next channel image is displayed below the previous channel image.
Changing the channel or transponder can not help to me, the frozen image is still displayed
The problem is solved only by rebooting the box
Do you have a solution to this problem?
My box is VU ultimo 4K with blackhole 3.0.8

How do you see HBO channels?
Using an Irdeto Cam with original subscription card? (these channels are encrypted with the Irdeto code).
f you use a software-cam the topic is not allowed in this forum.

faravahar1000

Vu+ Newbie
Ones more warning
Discussion about emulators (the software cam) is not allowed on this forum.
(in use Legally or illegally)
I think the main issue is not about emulator
I respect the rules, and if my problem is against the rules, I will not continue the debate.

Matrix10

Administrator
I think the main issue is not about emulator
I respect the rules, and if my problem is against the rules, I will not continue the debate.

That's clear.
You are free to discuss problems that are not related to the use of emulators ..
It's clear that if you use the emulator for your card
Discussion is not possible on this forum.