Black Hole 3.0.8 Vu+ Uno4K SE

azl

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.
There is a great problem with time zone in all images for all STB in Black Hole.
If I choose Moscow +3, it automatically changes to +4, when summertime is coming. Don't you know, that in Moscow there is no summertime (not moving the clocks)? And every time It necessary to change time to +2.
Because of this I couldn't record TV program by timer, only part of it.

And there is no option which allow to turn off summertime...

Please fix it.

Well easiest is just to choose time zone +2 hours
Even if its showing wrong city that does not matter in anyway.

I think this Timezon issue has to be fixed by Vu+

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi,

I'm looking for a mod image 3.0.8 C including below plugins:
E2iplayer
EMC
IMDb
Weather in OSD

Modified images may not be posted here.
All you're looking for can be installed from plugin/addon image server in two minutes.

Matrix10

Administrator
E2iplayer not available on bh server
IMDb not working

E2iplayer is available with old name IPTVplayer

The problem is that E2iplayer author as far as I know
stopped giving public/online update support .
Which means if you find a newer version on the Net
you should install it manually.

In any case here is not allowed upload and link to backup and modified images.

Raj3664

Vu+ Newbie
Hello i am having problem after flashing this image remote control doesnt work any ideas what i am doing wrong i have vu+ uno 4kse

AlexWilMac

The image can't be responsible, if you did not change the remote control code by the specific command. If you suspect it's the image (unlikely) there is only one thing to do: flash another one, possibly updated. BH 3.0.8 is no longer supported.

Raj3664

Vu+ Newbie
Hello alex thanks for the reply and its not just one image any image i flash with usb remote does not work and its just freezes either on channel or hdmi setup and when i flash PKT image i did back up remote works fine please anyone can help would be great

AlexWilMac

So, there is only another chance to check if it's your remote which is broken or the box: do you have a spare RC to use (or a universal one)?
In IT you need to go step by step, excluding one factor at the time. If every images have the same issue, it's surely a HW problem: only, we don't know if in the receiver or in the RC.