Black Hole 3.0.9 Multistream Vu+ Duo4K

Matrix10

Administrator
I have the same problem

I personally think your TVs lose HDMI synchronization.
And probably the problem is related to the type of television.
You may send emails to VU + with the details of used TVs
and these recordings.
Of course all the information about the problem.

Why you did not specify versions and TV brand ?
This problem does not have everyone,not on my Samsung uhd TV.

Of course, try replacing the HDMI cable first
if help to fix audio problem.

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
I can not test at 30 W but some information.
Do you have a signal ??
The channel aragon HD.
It's not a classic multistream channel
because there is only one channel and not more than one.

Did you use these parameters when scanning a satellite?
For input Stream ID i think you have to use default 000
For PLS Mode use in manual scan parameters:

PLS without MIS Hispasat [30°W]
Frequency and Polarisation
11330 H
SR
FEC
3/4
Modulation
DVB-S2 8PSK
Satellite
Hispasat 30W-5 (Hispasat 1E)

Since 1st July 2019
PLS (Physical Layer Scrambling) without MIS (Multi Input Stream)
PLS Root : . PLS Gold : 53850.
ARAGON TV [CARTV]
ARAGON TV HD [CARTV]

====================================================
11490 V
SR
FEC
8/9
Modulation
DVB-S2 8PSK
Satellite
Hispasat 30W-4 (Hispasat 1D)

PLS Root : 133460. PLS Gold : 79463. PLS Combo : 2388.
CASTILLA-LAMANCHA
HDCASTILLA-LAMANCHA

====================================================

11496 H
SR
FEC
8/9
Modulation
DVB-S2 8PSK
Satellite
Hispasat 30W-4 (Hispasat 1D)

PLS Root : 185747. PLS Gold : 25613. PLS Combo : 25613.

Last edited:

rubeneo

Vu+ Newbie
I'm trying to get the ARAGON TV HD channel to work for me, but I can't, the only way is by activating the PIP

Because it does not work? Drivers problem?
It works correctly on another decoder from another manufacturer ...
Any ideas...

scorpion007

Vu+ User
I cant get Aragon tv to work on my duo 4k but it does work with the zero 4k? not sure what the difference is, could be drivers but this has been reported before an no solution so far.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Sorry I keep switching from one section to the other, I tried the BH image on the zero4k and Aragon still works, just wanted to point out its not and image problem but more a tuner driver issue with the duo4k possibly.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Sorry I keep switching from one section to the other, I tried the BH image on the zero4k and Aragon still works, just wanted to point out its not and image problem but more a tuner driver issue with the duo4k possibly.
Does anyone know why Aragon tv doesn't work on the duo 4k? I contacted VU+ and told them about it but as usual they did not reply, is it a driver issue with the FBC tuners?.

Should not be any problem if you have the correct settings.

You can follow the Aragón TV INT channel outdoors through the Astra satellite. It is necessary to have a satellite dish and a conventional satellite decoder and tune the channel with the following parameters:

• Astra Satellite (Astra 1KR)
    • Frequency-Polarity 11.686-V
    • DVB-S QPSK modulation
    • SR 22000
    • FEC 5/6

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Thanks for your reply, I can get it on Astra but its SD poor quality I did use to get it on 30w with my zero 4k but its never worked on the duo4k so I wanted to know what the issue is with not receiving some MIS channels on a more expensive box.

GabberJ

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your reply, I can get it on Astra but its SD poor quality I did use to get it on 30w with my zero 4k but its never worked on the duo4k so I wanted to know what the issue is with not receiving some MIS channels on a more expensive box.
Rubeneo wrote about the same problem, i think with blackhole 3.0.9 but he has not confirmed it.
You could temporarily try to flash the Blackhole or other image, to check only if it has the same driver problem and report here the response.

AlexWilMac

Yes, I'd try (for instance using OMB instead of flashing) our OBH and see if it behaves differently, because it's a different project compared to BH.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Yes, I'd try (for instance using OMB instead of flashing) our OBH and see if it behaves differently, because it's a different project compared to BH.

I just tried OBH on Duo 4K and it doesn't really capture ... I tried to use the list of a Zero 4K, which has no difficulty in capturing this channel, but Duo 4K can't ...

Zero 4K has the DVB-S NIM (SI2166) (DVB-S2X) tuner ... what will the "SI" mean?

The Duo 4K has the DVB-S NIM tuner (45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X).

In fact, it seems ridiculous ... a more expensive piece of equipment cannot do what a cheaper one does ... of course Duo 4K has other capabilities that Zero 4K does not have, such as what it costs me most to have no PIP...

By the way, Aragón TV on Astra 19ºE is at 11317V and not at 11686V.

nunigaia

I just tried OBH on Duo 4K and it doesn't really capture ... I tried to use the list of a Zero 4K, which has no difficulty in capturing this channel, but Duo 4K can't ...

Zero 4K has the DVB-S NIM (SI2166) (DVB-S2X) tuner ... what will the "SI" mean?

The Duo 4K has the DVB-S NIM tuner (45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X).

In fact, it seems ridiculous ... a more expensive piece of equipment cannot do what a cheaper one does ... of course Duo 4K has other capabilities that Zero 4K does not have, such as what it costs me most to have no PIP...

By the way, Aragón TV on Astra 19ºE is at 11317V and not at 11686V.

Probably, single tuner, or better, single demodulator ;)

At silicon labs web page you can read:

Code:
Si2166-D Satellite TV Demodulator (DVB-S2X/S2/S)
Si2166-D satellite demodulators combine digital-video broadcast (DVB) satellite functions in one highly integrated device. Si2166-D demodulators provide a single-chip, multi-standard solution to simplify the design of complex video front-ends common in iDTV and STB designs.

Si2166-D devices integrate digital demodulators for first and second generation satellite DVB standards, DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X/S2, respectively, in a single advanced CMOS die. Leveraging our proven digital demodulation architecture, Si2166-D devices achieve excellent satellite reception performance while significantly minimizing front-end design complexity, cost and power dissipation. Connecting Si2166-D devices to a satellite silicon tuner results in a high-performance and cost optimized TV or STB front-end solution.

Si2166-D ICs enable a low-cost system implementation due to minimal BOM and very small package footprint (7x7 mm, 48-pin QFN). Due to its compact form factor and reduced power dissipation in DVB-S2X/S2, Si2166-D is ideal for module (NIM) integration or on-board design.

best regards
nunigaia