Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.4.2 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sse450

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for this fantastic image.

Just two questions re BH 1.4.2;
- Somehow "3 Multi EPG" on Channel Selection TV screen doesn't fuction when pressed 3. Nothing happens. However, "EPG > Blue" and "Long Blue > 2 Graphical Multi EPG" work fine.
- The skins for 1.4.1 on the server are gone for 1.4.2 (like beyonce etc). All the skins for 1.4.2 on the server start with "v0.11/v0.12 Only". Can I install them on Vuplus Duo?

Thanks

grimm70

Vu+ Newbie
sse450 You can not use skin v0.11/v0.12 in BH 1.4.2.
If you have replaced the BhAddons.pyo then put your orginal BhAddons.pyo back for getting the skin for use with BH.

Matrix10

Administrator
enclosed crash log.

This log has nothing to do with our image.
You have had problems with EMC plugin
(EnhancedMovieCenter)

Rgd MX

P.s

I have make short test with Enhanced Movie Center
and it seems to work, after a few crashes in creating trash folders (delete movies folder)
But we do not guarantee work of plugins, it's a job for authors from this plugins.
Only if you find some bug related to the image or skin and only if the plugin is made for current CVS.

But I'm not at all satisfied with this
Enhanced Movie Center plugin
standard in image works far faster and more stable.
This can only cause image crashes .
So do not use if you really do not need.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks ,

If
TRUE
this plugin sucks, and it's not working fine at all.
I suggest you remove it from downloads.

Thanks,

If you find more plugins that do not work well pls write
because there are so many ,and we do not have time to test plugins.
I think we had a topic related to this problem .

Because bad plugins can cause someone serious problems with image.

sse450

Vu+ Newbie
@grimm70

I didn't replace BhAddons.pyo intentionally. Probably NabiloAddons_bh.tgz did that replacement. Where can I find original BhAddons.pyo?

Thanks

Tamaki

Administrator
@grimm70

I didn't replace BhAddons.pyo intentionally. Probably NabiloAddons_bh.tgz did that replacement. Where can I find original BhAddons.pyo?

Thanks
Here it is.
Decompress the file and put it in:
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole.

Attachments

• BhAddons.pyo.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 137

nad218thx

Vu+ Newbie
hi

after radio listen green screnn when i zap to a encryptet channel back to tv ? by i friend - he has the 1.3.9 also
i have the 1.4.2 - so i go back to a older image 1.5 it's much more stable - sorry 1.6 isn't the quality of the older one
greets nad218thx

Mito

Administrator
hi to all ı want to learn how ı recording to usb in blackhol 1.42 image (where is recording phats)?
You have to enable expert mode in Customize menu:
Menu > Setup > Sytem > Customize > Setup Mode: Expert

Then, as wrote a911, you will find Recording Path:
Menu > Setup > Sytem > Recording Path

a911

The BH Lover
hi

after radio listen green screnn when i zap to a encryptet channel back to tv ? by i friend - he has the 1.3.9 also
i have the 1.4.2 - so i go back to a older image 1.5 it's much more stable - sorry 1.6 isn't the quality of the older one
greets nad218thx

Totally disagree with U...BH oe1.6,,,is very stable,,,furthermore ,I have done a test on what U claiming,,,switshing between TV and Radio,,,for few times,,,NO Green screen(crash)!

the cause of crashes, most of the time, come from:-

1-Plugins,,not suitable for E2 or BH oe1.6.
2-Incompatible skins...mod skins or not from the image server.
3-Loading Corrupted Back-up image!

Rgdz
a911

bogdanm

Totally disagree with U...BH oe1.6,,,is very stable,,,furthermore ,I have done a test on what U claiming,,,switshing between TV and Radio,,,for few times,,,NO Green screen(crash)!

the cause of crashes, most of the time, come from:-

1-Plugins,,not suitable for E2 or BH oe1.6.
2-Incompatible skins...mod skins or not from the image server.
3-Loading Corrupted Back-up image!

Rgdz
a911

If you have any crashes please put on forum this help developers in fixed bugs or plugins; skin develpers too help in work.

a911

The BH Lover
If you have any crashes please put on forum this help developers in fixed bugs or plugins; skin develpers too help in work.
@bogdanm
98% of the time I do not have crashes,,,as I said BH images are very stable... from .12 till today,,,!
other images I put in my boxes are only for the fun of testing and then go back to my...:inlove: BH!

GNite
a911

grimm70

Vu+ Newbie
Well today i install from 1.38 to 1.4.2. I have tried many different image like aaf,vti,vix,de,pp.
No one can compare i think. Bh working flawless.
Good work guys.

nad218thx

Vu+ Newbie
hi

OE1.6 Images are much more instable then OE1.5 Images thats the truth and the team here know this
all images today have problems with freezer stability etc. also bh
the best images at the moment are the older 1.5 from every team
but it's not the fault of the team it's the fault of vuduo / marusys and their drivers
it's my opinion and not a fight against the team or bh
nad218thx

Dusan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, i wanted to install cccam_info plugin manually. I imported enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo_svn-2940-r0_all.ipk in temp directory. Then went to module in my VU+duo to install ipk manually. Everything installed correctly. But I am not able to find the plugin anywhere. I have BH 1.4.2 image. Any suggestions? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.