Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.3 (Skin Tribute)

Catseye

Vu+ Newbie
????

The skin coding is not coding for LCD
I do not know why it is different with you.

LCD coding is located in a separate coding and have nothing
with the skin coding and skin in use.

If you like to have different LCD coding you have to put this LCD coding in to image.
(/etc/enigma2/skin_user.xml)

Apologies if i have misunderstood this-but are you saying the front LCD display on the vu duo can be changed to the above?

If so can you upload the file/code which will enable us to do this

Thanks

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Green screen is because memory or flash is full, check settings of for example Crossepg so its not mapped to flash.

Ive had this problem on all images if i´m not careful with settings, swap and so on.

I've added a 128Meg swapfile and now it displays the status, RAM in use: 74%, Swap in use: 1%. I doubt that 1% of swapfile would equate to 26% of RAM, so I seriously doubt that a full RAM was the problem, especially as it had less things using RAM than BH1.7.2. - I have even added back the EPG providers and Picons that I had previously removed to reduce RAM.

I have had problems with full RAM before and I had none of the usual symptoms, just the Green Screen on the Blue-Yellow

Matrix10

Administrator
Apologies if i have misunderstood this-but are you saying the front LCD display on the vu duo can be changed to the above?

If so can you upload the file/code which will enable us to do this

Thanks

that is wrong ,
since some have asked for Ultimo reason of mixing with VU duo .

Matrix10

Administrator
BH 1.7.3 have wierd subtitle colours, anyone know how to change the colour back to white?..

/mallorz

Only for TXT (teletext subtitles) and not for DVB subtitles >DVB subtitles color you can not change in BH image.
For TXT subtitles.
Use another skin for BH 1.7.3 or edit skin.xml and add foregroundColor="#ffffff"

<subtitles>
<sub name="Subtitle_TTX" font="Regular;32" foregroundColor="#ffffff" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Regular" font="Regular;32" foregroundColor="#DCDCDC" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Bold" font="Replacement;32" foregroundColor="#DCDCDC" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Italic" font="Regular;32" foregroundColor="#DCAAAA" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<!-- omitting foregroundColor attribute will enable auto-assignment of color -->
</subtitles>

malacai

Vu+ Newbie
Only for TXT (teletext subtitles) and not for DVB subtitles >DVB subtitles color you can not change in BH image.
For TXT subtitles.
Use another skin for BH 1.7.3 or edit skin.xml and add foregroundColor="#ffffff"

Big thx dude

/mallorz

bolggy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys, I hope someone can help with this weird little problem. Each time I turn on my Vu+Duo with my new BH image thank you for the great effort and image by the way, after 30 to 40 minutes the box losses Snr it goes from 82% to 0% my Agc stays on 93% and I need to hard reset box to get USALS running normal again. Never had this problem before any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vu+ Duo Triax 110 Supreme Dark Motor DiSEqC 1.2 / 1.3 USALS

Ev0

Admin
Hi Guys, I hope someone can help with this weird little problem. Each time I turn on my Vu+Duo with my new BH image thank you for the great effort and image by the way, after 30 to 40 minutes the box losses Snr it goes from 82% to 0% my Agc stays on 93% and I need to hard reset box to get USALS running normal again. Never had this problem before any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post moved to correct section.

Please in future post in the correct sections.

bolggy

Vu+ Newbie
Post moved to correct section.

Please in future post in the correct sections.
and which section is that I humbly ask I thought this was the posting for the last image 1.7.3 tell me where to post so I can get a bit of assistance ?????

bogdanm

In no sure but this look like problem with settings or erorr setup.
Im no sure im first see this problem ...........

Ev0

Admin
and which section is that I humbly ask I thought this was the posting for the last image 1.7.3 tell me where to post so I can get a bit of assistance ?????
You posted in Ultimo section, so I moved it to the Duo section for you.

rytas

Vu+ User
Amazing- software gets better and better.It's a real shame that vu duo hardware can't keep up with it.Anyway I love my little box(duo) everyday more and more.
Thanks all blackhole team for your hard work.

bluloa

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, great image as usual.

Im having trouble finding the setup section for HDMI SeC control?

I thought it was blue blue, but its not there, any idea where it is?

Thanks