Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.3 (Skin Tribute)

Scorpion22

Vu+ Newbie
I can't install this image.
I've put it on a USB stick and updated the reciver but after rebooting nothing happens, the display say's ''starting'' and then nothing more happens.
What's the problem??

Mito

Administrator
I can't install this image.
I've put it on a USB stick and updated the reciver but after rebooting nothing happens, the display say's ''starting'' and then nothing more happens.
What's the problem??
Did you upgrade the boot loader?

Peter Embrey

Vu+ Newbie
Hi There

I have installed Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.3 and must say this is a great image I have found it very stable, the only problem im having is that I am unable to map the hard drive and USB drive from the vu to my pc useing win 7.

Could someone help with this, please go easy as im a newbi

Cheers

Fermec

Grant

Vu+ Newbie
This image is great and even better once I got hd glass 1.6 installed changes menu layouts so far no issues with image thanks to everyone who put this image together

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I have a new issue with the file system going read only, this is happening 3-5 times a day and is cleared with a re-boot/hard reset. Anything that writes to a file (Like setting a timer) then causes a green screen. It is not a full RAM as I have a swapfile and the RAM usage seldom goes above 85% now. It seems to happen at random times and I've not been able to identify any process that causes this.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I have a new issue with the file system going read only, this is happening 3-5 times a day and is cleared with a re-boot/hard reset. Anything that writes to a file (Like setting a timer) then causes a green screen. It is not a full RAM as I have a swapfile and the RAM usage seldom goes above 85% now. It seems to happen at random times and I've not been able to identify any process that causes this.

OK, restored a week old backup and all is OK again - something must have got corrupted.

sim211

Vu+ Newbie
hi. I have just flashed blackhole image 1.7.3, but my subcription card does not work. can someone please help me ?

sandro76

Vu+ Newbie
Saluto tutti, e complimenti per l'IMG. Ho un problema con il DTT dual tuner usb NOVA T500, mi configura i tuner C e D (attivi) ma non aggancia nessun canale con la ricerca manuale, le impostazioni tuner sono corrette DVB T Europa ecc. Premetto che con la cinesina (af9015) va tutto OK....
grazie 1000
saluto sandro76

Ev0

Admin
Saluto tutti, e complimenti per l'IMG. Ho un problema con il DTT dual tuner usb NOVA T500, mi configura i tuner C e D (attivi) ma non aggancia nessun canale con la ricerca manuale, le impostazioni tuner sono corrette DVB T Europa ecc. Premetto che con la cinesina (af9015) va tutto OK....
grazie 1000
saluto sandro76

Please use English in this section of the board.