Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.6

Ev0

Admin
this imae seems very nice and runs very smooth,always wondered and meant to ask is there any problem with just keeping the skin as the default,here and see allot of talk on skins do certain skins improve image running?
The default skin won't give you any problems.

welby

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I love the image but am I being dumb here - I cannot get the VFD Display to replicate what channel I am actually watching?

I'm sure it's a setting but blowed if I can find it.

Any help appreciated.

welby

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I love the image but am I being dumb here - I cannot get the VFD Display to replicate what channel I am actually watching?

I'm sure it's a setting but blowed if I can find it.

Any help appreciated.

All sorted - reinstalled vhannible settings file and that corrected it.

il_pinturikkio

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
are a holder of Vu + duo, I'm looking to upgrade Firmw BH ver.1.7.6. via usb pen after the decoder I get the warning "remove usb" I extract the key from the front by turning the decoder gets stuck on "starting" ...

tell me how to solve? thanks

il_pinturikkio

Vu+ Newbie
I did not solve the problem.

The procedure was done as a guide and in previous versions everything was ok, but in this case it is giving me this block. I do not know how to continue.

Other solutions?

il_pinturikkio

Vu+ Newbie
It is not a specific problem or perhaps this image nn I understand your question, the decoder is switched on again after sending the microprogram is inaccessible and unusable getting stuck on "starting", I tried to shut down the remote control and it does not respond same, I'm forced to shut it down at the back.

Matrix10

Administrator
It is not a specific problem or perhaps this image nn I understand your question, the decoder is switched on again after sending the microprogram is inaccessible and unusable getting stuck on "starting", I tried to shut down the remote control and it does not respond same, I'm forced to shut it down at the back.

1.Download image again
2. Make flash image with other USB stick
3.do not forget to pull out your stick after flash.

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie

Sounds like you have a clone version of duo.
You will have to go back to earlier version of blackhole or buy a genuine vu+ duo.

Matrix10

Administrator
Sounds like you have a clone version of duo.
You will have to go back to earlier version of blackhole or buy a genuine vu+ duo.

To be clear,
Here, is no support for clone boxes.
This could result in the direct ban from the forum.

Read the rules.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
@fumbduck,,,

I do not think they were the exact same problem, look at the topic well and then compare.
Don't be fooled by the 'red led only problem' name of the thread.
Also the word 'Starting' appears on the display when this problem occurs.
Anyway, the best way for you to check is to flash your box with firmware that was working for you before. If that still works, the box is ok. If it doesn't you might very well have a busted cap.

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie
To be clear,
Here, is no support for clone boxes.
This could result in the direct ban from the forum.

Read the rules.

Sorry if my post was interpreted as support it was not meant for that.
It was meant to show the disadvantages of owning a shoddy chinese copy with inferior hardware that cannot support new images.

Apologies