Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.8

moaBoBmArLeY

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible for next versions to implement more filters on "BhAddons" requests, so lists of add-ons can vary according to box type and blackhole version, in this way you can't see lcd picones on list for Solo, Uno or Duo boxes, same thing for skins 1.6.x or 1.7.x versions.

moaBoBmArLeY

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible for next versions to implement more filters on "BhAddons" requests, so lists of add-ons can vary according to box type and blackhole version, in this way you can't see lcd picones on list for Solo, Uno or Duo boxes, same thing for skins 1.6.x or 1.7.x versions.

I mean something like this:

Table structure:
* File name (as char)
* Link (as char)
* Category (as char)
* BoxType (can be uno, solo, duo, ultimo or all)
* BH_Min_Version (as integer)
* BH_Max_Version (as integer)

The receiver send:

h t t p : / / w w w . * * * . * * * / * * * / index.php?Category=picons&BoxType=duo&BH _Version=178

The SQL request will show files that match this criteria:
Category =picons
BoxType=duo or BoxType=all
BH _Version>= BH_Min_Version and BH _Version<= BH_Max_Version

If I want to upload a file to server that can be accessible for all BH versions I will set BH_Min_Version to 0 and BH_Max_Version to 999.

sspol

Vu+ User
Problem in satellite Yahsat 52.5 Unfortunately, all Receivers vu+ Enigma 2, the satellite Yahsat 52.5, GEM HD channels there is a problem. All these channels appear to be fragmented and the sound does not match the image. If this is a problem common to other receivers, such StarSat and Iclass there. This problem exists in all images OE 1.6 .
Please check this thread. Please check this thread.

sasofocus

Vu+ Newbie
There is any problem with this image?
I found 2 problems,
After installing latest version for VuSolo 1.7.8 (and on Vu Duo also) have only 2 problems,
when try to change iptv channels on list with left and right buttons on remote,
picture is stop for some time (10-20 sec. ) and then play again on same channel, if change from the list with ok button then is switch to another channel without problem, this problem is on new 1.7.8 version, previous version 1.7.7 is worked good, can you repair these in next version of firmware ?
I post these on Vu Solo thread but nobody answer to me.
Second problem is with plugin downloads, with latest version 1.7.8 sometimes happened that look like download plugins, but nothing happen, plugin is not installed after restart too, not new plugins

Mito

Administrator
I found 2 problems,
After installing latest version for VuSolo 1.7.8 (and on Vu Duo also) have only 2 problems,
when try to change iptv channels on list with left and right buttons on remote,
picture is stop for some time (10-20 sec. ) and then play again on same channel, if change from the list with ok button then is switch to another channel without problem, this problem is on new 1.7.8 version, previous version 1.7.7 is worked good, can you repair these in next version of firmware ?
I post these on Vu Solo thread but nobody answer to me.
Second problem is with plugin downloads, with latest version 1.7.8 sometimes happened that look like download plugins, but nothing happen, plugin is not installed after restart too, not new plugins
The first problem is due to a plugin and not to the image.

For the second problem, you can report wich plugin you are not able to install.

PS: Stop with OT posts in this thread.

sasofocus

Vu+ Newbie
The first problem is due to a plugin and not to the image.

For the second problem, you can report wich plugin you are not able to install.

PS: Stop with OT posts in this thread.
Is my question OT???
I ask about problems with 1.7.8 version of software, what is OT in that question,
and why you are angry when somebody tells you that you have some bugs in image,
I think this forum is for making better software for users of Vu Plus receivers,
or maybe I am on wrong place?

Mito

Administrator
Is my question OT???
I ask about problems with 1.7.8 version of software, what is OT in that question,
and why you are angry when somebody tells you that you have some bugs in image,
I think this forum is for making better software for users of Vu Plus receivers,
or maybe I am on wrong place?
You are wrong, I'm not angry :D
Your posts are OT in this thread because you are talking about the Solo and this thread regards the Duo.
Obviously, you can report your opinions and your suggestions into the thread related to the Solo image.

sasofocus

Vu+ Newbie
You are wrong, I'm not angry :D
Your posts are OT in this thread because you are talking about the Solo and this thread regards the Duo.
Obviously, you can report your opinions and your suggestions into the thread related to the Solo image.
Ok no matter, just read carefully my post and you can see, Vuduo is present in the question

alfiezuk

Vu+ Newbie
I have done some tests on this image and there are still issues with it, however not as many as before.... but one that has been on all the images is the sound one, where after a enigma restart there is not sound on the channel unless you change to a different channel then the sound come back as normal. one other thing that i thing should or could be improved, if possible is the speed on booting.

Regards

Alfie

capslock

Vu+ Newbie
I have done some tests on this image and there are still issues with it, however not as many as before.... but one that has been on all the images is the sound one, where after a enigma restart there is not sound on the channel unless you change to a different channel then the sound come back as normal. one other thing that i thing should or could be improved, if possible is the speed on booting.

Regards

Alfie
I can confirm the sound problem as far as I know it has been like that on all images, not major problem to me as I don't restart so often. Boot speed again try not to do that often. Still get the odd green screen and reboot but may be down to addons I am using?

overall happy with image.

regards capslock

a911

The BH Lover
I can confirm the sound problem as far as I know it has been like that on all images, not major problem to me as I don't restart so often. Boot speed again try not to do that often. Still get the odd green screen and reboot but may be down to addons I am using?

overall happy with image.

regards capslock

As far as I know,,,this E2 issue,,,nothing to do with BH Images!