Black Hole Vu+ Duo 2.1.1

tnr111auc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I've installed this version of Blackhole 2.1.1, however box keeps crashing. I looked at the processes running , looks like the enigma2 process starts to eat up memory, then the box reaches 100% CPU when it reaches the max memory available for it (around 50.4%). At this point if I select any button (the menu button) it crashes. I downloaded the FreeMem Addon and enabled, to clear silently every 20 mins or so. It looks like it hasn't worked, besides that frees up redundant cached memory. So is there a memory leak or my box trashed now? I even reverted to earlier versions of blackhole, same thing happens. I even tried other images, there were other problems like hdd not recognised/mounting, not able to install addons, etc.
I'm not sure where to find the crash log. I'll look in the /media/hdd and upload.

PS. When installed original Vu+ Duo image, box worked. So is there a known problem with new images/kernel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

tnr111auc

Vu+ Newbie
Here is the crash log. I've noticed that it complains about plugin(s) which is/are missing. However, I not selected any plugins to run or for that matter anything else. It just crashed after I select any button, in this case the Menu button.

Attachments

• dvbapp2_crash_4310.txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 33

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi... winth this image I'ave the problem of teletext; if teletext starts no possible other than off/in from rear button; I tried opkg update ma no result..
some help please?

evilangel004

Vu+ Newbie
with this img 2.1.1 is possible to use USB pen drive DVB T of italian sky provider ?
if it's possible , which is the USB pen drive DVB T should I use To work to terrestrial ?ù

regards

paperino61

Vu+ User

tnr111auc

Vu+ Newbie
Here is the crash log. I've noticed that it complains about plugin(s) which is/are missing. However, I not selected any plugins to run or for that matter anything else. It just crashed after I select any button, in this case the Menu button.

Please can someone tell me why my box keeps crashing? (the crash log is in earlier post, above)

I need to know if it is a setting in the image I need to change or something else altogether. If all the BlackHole images now don't work on my box then I will have to move to another image. I have had BlackHole images installed as far as I can remember (2008/09, I think). It will be a shame to move onto something else, they have been very good stable images.

papi1962

Vu+ Newbie

Try to install clean image and don't use personal backup

papi1962

Vu+ Newbie
How do I get the full date/time on the front display screen like on eariler BH, its now only showing time. One last thing small point. My bootscreen is a blue one not the green one with 2.1.1.

But great to have new updated BH. Thanks for the hard work

In Telnet type:

date -s YYYY.MM.DD-hh:mm:ss

YYYY is Year
MM is Month
DD is Day
hh is Hour (0-24)
mm is Minute
ss is Second