Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Hole Vu+ Duo 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

Discussion in 'Vu+ Duo Black Hole Images' started by lorenzo64, May 21, 2015.

1. ibozt

ibozt Vu+ Newbie

thanks

2. bachelore

bachelore Vu+ Newbie

Thank you for sharing

3. Crispy Duck

Crispy Duck Vu+ Newbie

Hi, I first have to apologise, I think I had this same problem before with a plugin on previous version and was suggested to me to try install one by one to see which casues BH to lock up. Anyway, sorry to same same problem again with my VU+Duo2, Installed 2.1.6.1 and have had same trouble but this time I have done what was suggested before and can identify problem plugin. I only install 5 plugins after an update, Autotimer, Seekbar, Permanent Timeshift , Merlin Program Guide & SerienFilm. Anyway, it's SerienFilm thats the Plugin that cause BlackHole to hang/stuck on the channel i was watching giving the symbol like a playing card in the top centre of the screen. This only happens when I try to access the recordings after installing this particular plugin. It's not a crash so I've no crash log. After installing SerienFilm, box acts normally but as mentioned once i press the button on remote for recordings it hangs and only way to get back control is to switch off at back of box. I hope this is helpful of interested if anyone else has same box s me and does not have this problem?

When I first installed 2.1.6.1, I installed all 5 at the same time, problem surfaced when accessing recordings. Then one by one, SerienFilm was the 5th of 5 I installed, each time checking if i could access recordings. Only after installing SerienFilm tid the problem occur.

I have now for the third time reinstalled 2.1.6.1 and the other 4 plugins without SerienFilm and all working fine.

When this happen to me before on the previous version I eventually downgraded to an older version to get my full five favourite plugins working without knowing which was the problem. Thanks for listening, love this new version of BH, keep up the good work. :)

4. Eragon

Eragon Moderator

5. Crispy Duck

Crispy Duck Vu+ Newbie

6. mmaall

mmaall Vu+ Newbie

Thank you

7. pittd

pittd Vu+ Newbie

hi
    password ?
    telnet not work
    can you help me ?

8. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

user: root
    password: ( Leave blanck NO PASSWORD )

best regards
    nunigaia

9. weswes88

weswes88 Vu+ Newbie

hay lorenzo64
    thanks for this image
    i am tring this image on iptv
    and i have alot of stopping in picture
    Although it was working well

10. AbouYasir

AbouYasir Vu+ Newbie

Thanks BH Team

11. ghazi zarrad

ghazi zarrad Vu+ Newbie

I installed BH and it run lovely for 3 days then picture blocked on tv, cannot use the remoot control anymore and have to restart my vu duo (original) from the back on/off plug
    and it happen again and again. Any idea guys...?

12. hvdcgkl

hvdcgkl Vu+ Newbie

Thanks ;)

13. jyffe

jyffe Vu+ Newbie

Any idea why this image crashes with Mediaportal plugin? Works little while and then crashes and receiver reboots.After rebooting it crashes again with mediaportal and reboots.Older images had problems with mediaportal also.Receiver freezed in some point using mediaportal,but worked ok after switching power off from back.Anyone else have this "problem" or is that just me.Newest mediaportal installed.

14. DBGT

DBGT Vu+ Newbie

Thanks, it has been a while since I download a new version, one question: to install plugins manually you had to move them to /var/volatile/tmp , now it seems that the location has changed, any help please?

15. DBGT

DBGT Vu+ Newbie

Update: The location seems to be the same, I restarted the DCC twice then it worked out.

16. fatene

fatene Vu+ Newbie

thank

17. akmel

akmel Vu+ Newbie

grazie

18. nerosaxo

nerosaxo Vu+ Newbie

Thanks for reactivating my membership. At 70 you would think I had enough. Plenty of reading.

19. leonardo327

leonardo327 Vu+ Newbie

20. foxbleu

foxbleu Vu+ Newbie

thanks