Black Hole Vu + Duo v 1.4.5 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi All,

I tried to install -cooltvguide_Coolman_V2.2.2 but it doesn't show anywhere. I downloaded the ipk, manuall installed it but can't find it anywhere. Where does it go or is there a special version for BH images?

Cheers
Try a long press of epg botton, then select cooltv guide.

VenimK

Vu+ Newbie
Make a swap on usb or hdd and everything will be ok :)

With the swap, it crashed again last night .. (los the crashlog 4 this one :(

Still very anyoning trouble with EPG.
when i manual dl 'd epg for let say SKY UK, after that i lose the EPF from BE and NL ????

i really don 't get it ...
Will try to look into it this evening ...
could it be a problem with the channellist or so ???

Palinkat

Vu+ User
I had a crash last night when manually downloading the EPG. I was downloading Satmate_UK. EPG.dat saved on media\usb, I have a 256MB swap file on media\usb. After the crash and enigma reboot, I downloaded satmake_UK and _IT no problem.
I am attaching the log, can the BH team take a look at it and let me know what the problem is?

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1298243356.rar
    15.4 KB · Views: 2

Tamaki

Administrator
I had a crash last night when manually downloading the EPG. I was downloading Satmate_UK. EPG.dat saved on media\usb, I have a 256MB swap file on media\usb. After the crash and enigma reboot, I downloaded satmake_UK and _IT no problem.
I am attaching the log, can the BH team take a look at it and let me know what the problem is?

Thanks for the help
Try to store epg in global settings in /media/hdd.
Epg panel in BH is born to work very fine in hdd.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Try to store epg in global settings in /media/hdd.
Epg panel in BH is born to work very fine in hdd.

Hey Tamaki, I changed the EPG path to media/hdd, selected Csat, green screen.
After reboot, selected media/usb, downloaded Csat, fine, downloaded Satmate_IT, fine, downloaded Satmate_UK, green screen again.
Not great
sad.gif
Logs attached.
What should I do?

Attachments

• logs.rar
    31.2 KB · Views: 2

Tamaki

Administrator
Hey Tamaki, I changed the EPG path to media/hdd, selected Csat, green screen.
After reboot, selected media/usb, downloaded Csat, fine, downloaded Satmate_IT, fine, downloaded Satmate_UK, green screen again.
Not great :sad:.
Logs attached.
What should I do?
I think you selected to many epg providers.
Try if you have green screen always with your third provider.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Thanks Tamaki
Yes, it seems to be the case, although the first time I tried today with Csat it green screened straight away.
Surely I am not the only one with this problem. Is there any solution? I have a 256MB swap file.

VenimK

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Tamaki
Yes, it seems to be the case, although the first time I tried today with Csat it green screened straight away.
Surely I am not the only one with this problem. Is there any solution? I have a 256MB swap file.

Also have/had this problem, with the EPG.
Now using CrossEPG (see post above from Zupy), and it seems to work ok then for now

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Do not download epg from sky de because there is already in the stream and after a few seconds on some sky de channels you will get it completely.

demetris

Vu+ User
Hi,
When you watch a recorded video from hdd and as you watch you have a recording timer set to take place in the time you watch from the hdd the recording set is never started.
When you have a channel recording and a second channel as a timer set to record and you are watching the first recorded video that is still recorded and the second timer set is taking place and started will work :)
Regards

a911

The BH Lover
Hi,
When you watch a recorded video from hdd and as you watch you have a recording timer set to take place in the time you watch from the hdd the recording set is never started.
When you have a channel recording and a second channel as a timer set to record and you are watching the first recorded video that is still recorded and the second timer set is taking place and started will work :)
Regards

1st statements may not be correct,,,,timer will start automatically and recording will start while watching a recorded file in the HDD!
2nd statements is tru,,,not only that,,, Also U can recored more than one channel, if they are the same frequency or 2 tuners!

Palinkat

Vu+ User
The PIP is only a image refresh every 5 seconds I think so it will look like it's hanging. This is a first step until vuplus gets the full stream implemented (if at all possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.