Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

papi1962

Vu+ Newbie
YOU MUST install this as a fresh image, restoring from a previous backup will corrupt the image and make it very unstable. You also will need to check for and remove any vuplus folders found on your hdd or usb devices before you install this image

it means, that I will loose all movies which are stored on hdd? and also imgs instaled in multiboot?

Matrix10

Administrator
Oh yeah, sorry, wasn't at the computer at the time. Here goes:

EPG problem.

Unfortunately duo has trouble memorizing EPG
especially if it has a lot of
or if there is error in the EPG.

Try to use swap might help, even partially.

a911

The BH Lover
YOU MUST install this as a fresh image, restoring from a previous backup will corrupt the image and make it very unstable. You also will need to check for and remove any vuplus folders found on your hdd or usb devices before you install this image

it means, that I will loose all movies which are stored on hdd? and also imgs instaled in multiboot?

Make a folder on your PC and move all important files like movies to the new folder!
upgrade the image,,,then put back the files U need to the HDD.

Matrix10

Administrator

No movies not.You will not losse movies.
Multiboot images is the question whether it will work
with new OE 2.0
But they ypu do not have to delete if you hav no problems.Try

Matrix10

Administrator
Make a folder on your PC and move all important files like movies to the new folder!
upgrade the image,,,then put back the files U need to the HDD.

Why is that. :D
I have still all movies and I have install and update image 10X

Erik Winther

Vu+ Newbie
Erik i have done what the Artorius suggested and bang it worked.
"about to Snap" nah. you must have a short fuse. I think of it as a learning opportunity.
It's good to know that when a problem arises the BH team are there to help so Thanks.

I have, but i played with your avatar figur, i saw the movie and remembered the scene, well thank's to Artorious and to you for confirming, i will make my day afterall ;)

You think it would be different from the USB I currently use? But ok, I'll try that.
it's not recommended to keep epg data on hdd unless your drive not going to sleep mode. You might get more troubles using hdd instead of usb.
Rytec server was down earlier on today, so you couldn't download anything.

a911

The BH Lover
it's not recommended to keep epg data on hdd unless your drive not going to sleep mode. You might get more troubles using hdd instead of usb.
Rytec server was down earlier on today, so you couldn't download anything.

No darian23...its working fine for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.