Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Winther

Vu+ Newbie
So, only this image on USB stick, tryed all three ports, no HDD installed or connected, still i get the same -> Starting... (and nothing further) ???? NO CLONE!

a911

The BH Lover
So, only this image on USB stick, tryed all three ports, no HDD installed or connected, still i get the same -> Starting... (and nothing further) ???? NO CLONE!

Try quick format(erase formating) of USB,,,,then extract the image directly to the USB!

Private_Pyle

Vu+ Newbie
Hello again Trying to install .ipk file but if fails. is it a case that this image doesnt support it but 1.7.9 did.
any help would be great thanks.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hello again Trying to install .ipk file but if fails. is it a case that this image doesnt support it but 1.7.9 did.
any help would be great thanks.
Maybe the IPK you have is not for OE 2 ?
If it does not break board rules post here and I will check for you.
If you check the addons server there are loads of IPK files there that all work fine.

Erik Winther

Vu+ Newbie
Some guy dropped an VU+ Stick here, i used this, instead of the Kingston i use to jump dimensions, that was the BUG, HDD was in, used front USB Port and smooth it went in ;0) Thanx for help :cool:

Alard

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!
I've installed this image, and have problem vith timezone. I set up my local timezone (MSK), but stb shows UTC time. Where should i dig to fix this?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.