Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.1 OE 2

Armageddon

BH Lover
A little problem that I've seen: When playing movies and pressing "subtitle button", nothing happens??! I has worked before, I'm sure about that. Before I used Image 1.7.5. Any suggestions? I tried a complete fresh installation without any extra plugins whatsoever.

Remark: when watching TV, no problem.

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie

FreekBos

Vu+ Newbie
First of all: A WONDERFUL JOB!!!
Really, almost everything works GREAT....
It's intuitive, it's nice looking, great interfaces.

One question I have: I installed OE2 and I can't find the recording-path menu item. I have an SSD installed (that works perfect) and the only thing I want is to use my local NAS to record to.

Thanks a mil

rayo

Vu+ Newbie
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Recording paths.

Not such an option in mine, and I cannot find where to change the recording path.

I have mounted my NAS and I have checked that it is correctly mounted (I have been able to play a film which was previously recorded there). With a file browser I can also see the NAS drive from the Vuplus. However I cannot change the recording path. Even, when adding a new timer, there is no option for setting the recording path.

Any further hints?

Thanks to all!

n.s.: I have just installed the 2.0.1 version, coming from the 1.7.8.

rayo

Vu+ Newbie
Not such an option in mine, and I cannot find where to change the recording path.

I have mounted my NAS and I have checked that it is correctly mounted (I have been able to play a film which was previously recorded there). With a file browser I can also see the NAS drive from the Vuplus. However I cannot change the recording path. Even, when adding a new timer, there is no option for setting the recording path.

Any further hints?

Thanks to all!

n.s.: I have just installed the 2.0.1 version, coming from the 1.7.8.

OK, sorry for disturbing. I just found the solution: I had not activated the expert set up mode in Customize.

So, I can now say that everything is up and running.

My system: Vu+ Duo + HDD + 4 LNB switch antenna (Tuner A) + USALS Motor (Tuner B) + BH 2.0.1 + NAS Server with WD HDD

I managed to make everything run (including the satellite.xml issue; I was able to load my own previous channel settings) thanks to the comments in this thread.

I have also installed the Army Gradient Skin and, what can I say? Thanks to all who are able to program and provide such a wonderful image and skin!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

ripblade

Vu+ User
oh man can anybody tell me why my hard drive keeps dispersing from the device panel as well as my USB stick?
if I do a hard rest sometimes green screen, then why I unplug and the power back on and then the hard drive is there after 10 to 5 mins it disappears again as well as My USB stick for universe and picons.
I am on Duo 2.0.2 rev B thanks

paolino

Vu+ User+++
oh man can anybody tell me why my hard drive keeps dispersing from the device panel as well as my USB stick?
if I do a hard rest sometimes green screen, then why I unplug and the power back on and then the hard drive is there after 10 to 5 mins it disappears again as well as My USB stick for universe and picons.
I am on Duo 2.0.2 rev B thanks

Post a green screen crashlog.