Hi alll , I read that:

BhEpgPanel: Change internal openepg default channel to Nat Geo

but in bhepgpanel I see: MarcoPolo and not chance to modify it
some help?
thanks g.

Romman

Vu+ Newbie
But one thing is terrible.... the start screen , what a simple blue is that

Its terrible you have complained about a boot screen lolz lolz..think of the great work that has gone into the image.

As said already put your own boot screen in and anyway i think the boot up screen is classy and its also not as if you need to watch a boot screen...confused.com

ulli534

Vu+ User
Its terrible you have complained about a boot screen lolz lolz..think of the great work that has gone into the image.

As said already put your own boot screen in and anyway i think the boot up screen is classy and its also not as if you need to watch a boot screen...confused.com
At first i said that i don`t like the boot screen and not i already watching boot screens . Overthink a lil bit before you answer my post.
The image is the best , that`s the reason why i have ever installed this image on my VU`s for a long time

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
A brilliant upgrade however I have one problem. I downloaded/installed Sandman's PICON package from the addon downloads and the PICONS don't display. They did so fine on the last image. Any ideas please folks?

Mito

Administrator
A brilliant upgrade however I have one problem. I downloaded/installed Sandman's PICON package from the addon downloads and the PICONS don't display. They did so fine on the last image. Any ideas please folks?
Have you mounted your USB stick by Devices Panel?

Mito

Administrator
I am using the hdd rather than a usb stick. They are all uploaded into the correct file path
In Black Hole images, by default, picons are stored in /usb/picon.
To store them on hdd, you need to connect to your receiver by Telnet and to send the following commands:
Code:
cd /media/usb
ln -s /media/hdd/picon

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
In Black Hole images, by default, picons are stored in /usb/picon.
To store them on hdd, you need to connect to your receiver by Telnet and to send the following commands:
Code:
cd /media/usb
ln -s /media/hdd/picon
I will give it a go.

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
Just tried that, Mito. Entered the commands then restarted Enigma2 but still no PICONS display. Incidentally, my PICONS were always in /usr/share/enigma2/picon and worked fine before They are now in . I have just entered ln -s /usr/share/enigma2/picon and restarted Enigma2 but they still don't work.

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
Just tried that, Mito. Entered the commands then restarted Enigma2 but still no PICONS display. Incidentally, my PICONS were always in /usr/share/enigma2/picon and worked fine before They are now in . I have just entered ln -s /usr/share/enigma2/picon and restarted Enigma2 but they still don't work.
Sorted it! I moved the PICONS to the path Mito gave, entered the Telnet commands & the restarted Enigma2. Result!