Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.0.9.1

xdq1998

Vu+ Newbie
My DUO2 runs BH 2.0.9.1, I noticed recently that it will losts sound when I play HD stream (most of the HD streams). Any suggestion please.

I am not sure where I should post this post, if it is in a wrong section, please move it to correct place.
Hello, what country do you live in? Nice to meet you, my name is Xue Qiang

mike12345

Vu+ Newbie
I'm trying 2.0.9.1. I'm far from impressed with what has been done to the recorded movie player.
In 2.0.7 you used to be able to select a folder directly. Now I have to have to press the button again, then press the + button, then press the OK button to get to parent directory. Then select the folder. Then press the green button. All to change folder. This is ridiculous and not friendly at all! Yes I know there are bookmarks, but the visible area is only 3 folders deep and this is not enough. Anyone know how to get back the old setup?

sat2020

Vu+ User
i have wmv film format
but it doesnt work with media player2
what pluging can run this format file?
thanks

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I'm trying 2.0.9.1. I'm far from impressed with what has been done to the recorded movie player.
In 2.0.7 you used to be able to select a folder directly. Now I have to have to press the button again, then press the + button, then press the OK button to get to parent directory. Then select the folder. Then press the green button. All to change folder. This is ridiculous and not friendly at all! Yes I know there are bookmarks, but the visible area is only 3 folders deep and this is not enough. Anyone know how to get back the old setup?
? :confused:. For Playing recorded transmissions there is a "archive" button on RCU. Still same as on 2.0.7.
What "recorded movie player" are you talking about?

mike12345

Vu+ Newbie
? :confused:. For Playing recorded transmissions there is a "archive" button on RCU. Still same as on 2.0.7.
What "recorded movie player" are you talking about?
The player you get when you press the '=R' button. Used to always bring up folders and movies in /hdd/movies.
Now you get the directory you last accessed and it's awkward to change directories.
I've not heard about this archive button. Perhaps this is the same button.