You have to configure correctly
Port A and Port B for your installation for Hotbird 13.0 and Astra 19.2

Tuner B

loop to Tuner A

Tuner C

Config Mode simple
Single
Satellite Astra 28.2

Many Thanks for all your help Matrix Will try this now!!

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
NEW Black Hole 2.0.8.1
Have Same Issue i Auto Update Soft and now i have channel list of D Tuner but channel don't play and also tuner D dont rescan Channels . i have to replace again New Drivers with 2.0.7 BH Image Drivers To Watch Channel from Tuner D....

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 26
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 21

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
The News Drivers have Same Issue to conform it i Change Box Twiners and problem is same in 2 Boxes

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00039.jpg
    DSC00039.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 31

Ev0

Admin
The News Drivers have Same Issue to conform it i Change Box Twiners and problem is same in 2 Boxes

I don't know what to say, as before my Duo2 is working fine with all tuners, and I can scan and view channels with all of them.

Either your satellite.xml file is out of date, your using a backup that isn't compatable with the latest drivers or you have a hardware issue.

Also it looks like the cable feed into tuner C is cross-threaded as it's not flat or screwed in as far as both feeds to tuners A and B

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
I don't know what to say, as before my Duo2 is working fine with all tuners, and I can scan and view channels with all of them.

Either your satellite file is out of date, your using a backup that isn't compatable with the latest drivers or you have a hardware issue.

Also it looks like the cable feed into tuner C is cross-threaded as it's not flat or screwed in as far as both feeds to tuners A and B
i already check with New Sattelite.xml and i dont use backup just scan receiver evertime when i change software ..i think if hardware have any issue after installing old drivers hardware dont work properly well also cant do anything box still have 2 year warranty so have to wait for next update of drivers or wait for any other person who have same box with same dual twiners he can conform what he have with same configuration

Matrix10

Administrator
i already check with New Sattelite.xml and i dont use backup just scan receiver evertime when i change software ..i think if hardware have any issue after installing old drivers hardware dont work properly well also cant do anything box still have 2 year warranty so have to wait for next update of drivers or wait for any other person who have same box with same dual twiners he can conform what he have with same configuration

- Fix dual tuner problem(duo2)

try this

backup modules extra folder
replace extra folder files with new ones
restart box

/lib/modules/3.3.8-2.0/extra/

Attachments

• vuplus-dvb-modules-vuduo2-3.3.8-4.4.3-20131230.tar.gz
    4.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
Yup Now i also Get Message from Master VU+ Team caue i also report them and they
update driver and send me same drivers which one u sent me ...
- Fix dual tuner problem(duo2)
Thanks You So Much Guys

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
I think,

So positive
to VU + reacts very quickly to user
If it comes to a main bug.
and i have same words for you to cause You Guys Make things More Polished and more useful for us with out any reward.. that's why i salute all BH Team for Hard-work ..You guys always have good wishes from my part forevaa