Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.0.9.1

khanjan

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Experts/Seniors,
I had VU+Solo and installed image of Vu+ Solo : BlackHole 2.0.8 Ferrari V2. I’m facing the problem in (DISH.TV) channels. All the (DISH.TV) channels are not opening while I,d replace the codes (in var/tem/keeys/Replace list , I’d Just paste the latest codes in replace list and save). After the Hard restart of receiver I’d checked the channels and still the same result. I’d checked my Cline on StarSat 2220HD and got best result of (DISH.TV) channels. So, it means that no issue of Cline server and there is ISSUE in my VU+Solo/Black Hole 2.0.8 Ferrari V2. Plz let me know that where the issue is and what will be the solution? Also please provide me the best Backup (compatible with the said image) of any expert of the forum. I am requesting to all Experts/Seniors of linux/Enigma2/Black Hole/VU+ Receivers that please guide me that how to watch/get full (DISH.TV)(NSS6 95e) channels without freezing on the said receiver+Black Hole 2.0.8 Ferrari V2.
Thanks in Advance!
With Regards,
KhanJan

Matrix10

Administrator
Dear Experts/Seniors,
I had VU+Solo and installed image of Vu+ Solo : BlackHole 2.0.8 Ferrari V2. I’m facing the problem in (DISH.TV) channels. All the (DISH.TV) channels are not opening while I,d replace the codes (in var/tem/keeys/Replace list , I’d Just paste the latest codes in replace list and save). After the Hard restart of receiver I’d checked the channels and still the same result. I’d checked my Cline on StarSat 2220HD and got best result of (DISH.TV) channels. So, it means that no issue of Cline server and there is ISSUE in my VU+Solo/Black Hole 2.0.8 Ferrari V2. Plz let me know that where the issue is and what will be the solution? Also please provide me the best Backup (compatible with the said image) of any expert of the forum. I am requesting to all Experts/Seniors of linux/Enigma2/Black Hole/VU+ Receivers that please guide me that how to watch/get full (DISH.TV)(NSS6 95e) channels without freezing on the said receiver+Black Hole 2.0.8 Ferrari V2.
Thanks in Advance!
With Regards,
KhanJan

Read forum Rules
http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

No support for CLONE
No support for CS and EMU

BAN 1 maand

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I INSTALLED BH VERSION 2.0.9.1
AFTER REBOOTING MY SCREEN IS LACK
If you have a clone box you might no longer be able to install the latest BH images. Clones are not supported here.

If conversely you have a Vu+ original Solo try redownloading the BH file and/or flashing from another USB pendrive.

gabysat

Vu+ Newbie
If you have a clone box you might no longer be able to install the latest BH images. Clones are not supported here.

If conversely you have a Vu+ original Solo try redownloading the BH file and/or flashing from another USB pendrive.
THANK U FOR UR ANSWER
WHATS THE BEST FIRMWARE FOR VU SOLO CLONE

demon_da

Vu+ Newbie
i hope to see my vusolo support blindscan too! maybe one they my wish come true! maybe BH team could do the trick once again, who knows!
tnx again guys

pajomoro

Vu+ Newbie
my vu solo won´t boot with this image, it stays in black screen and do nothing. if i flash the 2.0.7 v3 it works perfectly!!!any idea?
thanks in advance