Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 1.7.9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Can anyone please explain how to use the functionality of transcoding? Thx

I have Solo2 since end of the year and am really satisfy by it. After having searched this forum and others, still not able to view Solo2 outside my home network. Could we have someone explaining in simply language that everyone understands, what we have to do so that we can receive picture outside our home network using our Solo2 and an android/PC. Thanks

E_lite

Vu+ User
Dear all of my vu friends.. i just using the solo2 for days.. works good for me foe what im using it..
only one simple issue so far..
The my tune isnt like for my DUO. this version CANNOT download the youtube vids... it is reall possible that solo2 use different mytube plugin? i install the fix from the addonds.. but there is NO option in the mytube menu as in duo ..
Anybody else found this issue or its just on me again...

thanks..

janeks.osvalds

Vu+ Newbie
solo2 with BH lastest img. 1.7.9-3
yellow button on remote open BH audio menu? And what about time shift? How can I realise time shift funktion?

jonahed

Vu+ Newbie
trying to record to a Readynas
mount NAS using BH MountManager. NAS share is visible in Mediaplayer
go to Device Manager but no devices appears and there are no Mountpoints that I can update
What am I doing wrong?

trying to record to a Readynas
mount NAS using BH MountManager. NAS share is visible in Mediaplayer
go to Device Manager but no devices appears and there are no Mountpoints that I can update
What am I doing wrong?

follow this link:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-setup-your-vu-for-recording-on-usb.5491/

starting from

By a software FTP or by telnet
create a folder named movie on your usb stick: /media/usb/movie
Instead of "/media/usb/movie" mentioned in this tread use your share name. It works.​
Good luck.​

lukas26

Vu+ Newbie
hello i have a problem whit vu+ solo2 black hole whit FPGA UPGRADE each time i try to download & upgrade fpga an error ocure invalid file what is the problem?how chan i use fpga?

Mito

Administrator
hello i have a problem whit vu+ solo2 black hole whit FPGA UPGRADE each time i try to download & upgrade fpga an error ocure invalid file what is the problem?how chan i use fpga?
Warning, there is no FPGA update available for Solo2.
If you install a wrong file, you will take the risk to break your Vu+.

lukas26

Vu+ Newbie
Warning, there is no FPGA update available for Solo2.
If you install a wrong file, you will take the risk to break your Vu+.

i use rotor sistem on vu 2 but when i try to change the provider exemple thor astra hotbird.... don't work what i must do then whidaut fpga?

Mito

Administrator
i use rotor sistem on vu 2 but when i try to change the provider exemple thor astra hotbird.... don't work what i must do then whidaut fpga?
I think you only need to verify your tuners setup or to install other settings.

lukas26

Vu+ Newbie
POST YOUR TUNER SETTINGS HERE MAYBE HELP COMES
my tunner setings are direct from them likra rotor cst rotor vannibal rotor... buth the problem is not the settings

on vu+ solo duo uno all work greate when i update fpga

on vu+solo2 not worck

Status
Not open for further replies.