Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace

Wendy

Vu+ User
Hello my frined,
did you find a way to not get stuck when using external hdd?

I even re-flashed to try to solve the problem but it still persists. It does not give a crash-log (because after so many minutes waiting I simply give up and just reboot the Box) so it's impossible for me to try to find out what's really causing this.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@all: Give an external power to extrenal 2,5" HDD. I bought one, which has declared max. current 0,5 Amp. and I founded inside HDD with 5V/1Amp. power consumption.

Wendy

Vu+ User
Hello my frined,
did you find a way to not get stuck when using external hdd?

I now seem to solve the problem because I tried to open some files on the Receiver and they did not open as usual,
and so I guessed that they must have become corrupted at some stage.
So I used a file converter and converted them (on PC) in the same format (eg MP4 to MP4 etc)
Transferred them back to the Receiver and they opened up normally.
Apart from this. since I've done this exercise, when I goto Media Player, everything now works fine as before.
So the problem seems to be solved.

pudvos

Vu+ Newbie
I know this is a daft question? loaded blackhole into my VU+ Solo2, found all the sats, and scanned and saved. How do I get into my favourites lists? original manual, downloaded and printed is no help.

Appreciate a beginner,

p :-((

I know this is a daft question? loaded blackhole into my VU+ Solo2, found all the sats, and scanned and saved. How do I get into my favourites lists? original manual, downloaded and printed is no help.

Appreciate a beginner,

p :-((
you need to load your fav list using dreambox edit/dreamset software. Scanning sats will give you unsorted channel list

pilik

Vu+ Newbie
Hello at all, I'm new here (from Poland)

Sorry for my english

I use no default skin, I've tried a few and am satisfied with the MX Skin (not so dark) But in this skin is the display without clock or transmitter. The display will always show what I have called as the last (eg. Main Menu, Addons, etc) - although I normally watch TV again.
Does anyone have an idea how you can influence the display on the screen?

A Note for Troubleshooting POTENTIAL: The problem occurs in my Solo2! Also the image runs 2.0.3 Hyperspace on my Uno, and there are in either the clock display (in Standbay) or the current station.

Thank you

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hello at all, I'm new here (from Poland)

Sorry for my english

I use no default skin, I've tried a few and am satisfied with the MX Skin (not so dark) But in this skin is the display without clock or transmitter. The display will always show what I have called as the last (eg. Main Menu, Addons, etc) - although I normally watch TV again.
Does anyone have an idea how you can influence the display on the screen?

A Note for Troubleshooting POTENTIAL: The problem occurs in my Solo2! Also the image runs 2.0.3 Hyperspace on my Uno, and there are in either the clock display (in Standbay) or the current station.

Thank you

Do you mean VFD display? Open a thread or continue in already existing in this section: http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/vu-skins-bootlogos.24/
Thank you.

pilik

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the request:
yes, I mean VFD on the Solo2. It is not a boot logo or similar. For example: if you turn off the box should be the time on the VFD!
In my display is "main menu" or "addons" no time!

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks for the request:
yes, I mean VFD on the Solo2. It is not a boot logo or similar. For example: if you turn off the box should be the time on the VFD!
In my display is "main menu" or "addons" no time!

You should write in section I told you before and post there. It's a problem of skin.