Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace

paolino

Vu+ User+++
littel bit stupid question: i try to send picons to my Solo2 via Usb, but it will not showing? do i something wrong or? but have to say is the GREAT IMAGE.. 2.0.3 . .

You have to put them on media/usb/picon folder, or if they are not too big (memory occupation about 5 MB) on /picon folder in flash.

Matrix10

Administrator
I used two types of USB sticks. Both worked fine if they have 2.0.2E backup and failed with 2.0.3 fresh. I suspect that the point is in SSD, but I do not want to remove or format it since there are Meoboot images on it.

Nick I think you know that
You use Multiboot images with the old kernel with image in flash with the newer kernel.
This is not windows :D

NickZ

Vu+ User
Nick I think you know that
You use Multiboot images with the old kernel with image in flash with the newer kernel.
This is not windows :D
I did not intend to use Meoboot images with the new kernel. I just wanted to test 2.0.3 and to return to 2.0.2 . I know that it is the Linux kernel :)

G

Godanapo

Oh, and about this new BH image... well... that's the best one INDEED! :)
Picture quality is really so much better now, specially on SD channels. I truly can notice the difference. That's really great now.

Thanks Vu+ and BH Team!

NickZ

Vu+ User
I can't imagine that PQ could be better than 1080i, especially on SD channels:) Probably you are the victim of placebo :D

oldfox

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.
Disk Seagate Backup Plus 3Tb (NTFS) with a Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace does not work (with the Black Hole 2.0.2 rev. E and with OPENaTV (kernel 3.3.8) - works fine!).
WiFi adapter TP-Link TL-WDN3200 can't be detected.

NickZ

Vu+ User
Try openATV with the new kernel 3.3.8.
Code:
LINK REMOVED by Admin
I have tried all available images based on 3.3.6. No sound from your clips at all.

NickZ

Vu+ User
Hello.
Disk Seagate Backup Plus 3Tb (NTFS) with a Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace does not work (with the Black Hole 2.0.2 rev. E and with OPENaTV (kernel 3.3.8) - works fine!).
WiFi adapter TP-Link TL-WDN3200 can't be detected.
Don't worry, it's a typical situation with a new kernel. We should wait for 2.0.3 E ;)

Matrix10

Administrator
Try openATV with the new kernel 3.3.8.
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]Link removed[/COLOR]
I have tried all available images based on 3.3.6. No sound from your clips at all.

Warning

Agn 7 day BAN Nick

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/vu-other-unofficial-images.11/

Here you can find news about Vu+ unofficial images. Warning It is forbidden to upload files or to post direct link to download files.

This is last warning
before definitive BAN.

I would ask you to observe the contents before placing any download links on this forum.