Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.4

farhatgp

Vu+ Newbie
hello this image audio problem with me on dialogue 45E package ............ no audio ,80%channels has no audio please solve the issue for me ... i install in solo2 this image ............please help

bogdanm

hello this image audio problem with me on dialogue 45E package ............ no audio ,80%channels has no audio please solve the issue for me ... i install in solo2 this image ............please help
You look to option in audio bouthons to setup downmix to YES ?

farhatgp

Vu+ Newbie
i try it but .. the problem in image ..... i try many times on audio button .. i m not new user of solo2...

_artem_

Vu+ Newbie
when playing mkv with default media player. it becomes always asynchron. press 1. to << some seconds. it gets normal. a minute later sound is again faster. press 1 again and it's ok for a minute then it becomes asynchron again. please fix it.

picudog

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, the image is nice. Unfortunately I deleted the HDMI CEC from my Duo2 because I faced problems connecting it with my Panasonic plasma and Yamaha receiver. Can you send me the ipk file of the HDMI CEC plugin? Thank you very much in advance!

zakus81

Vu+ Newbie
After I installed this version, can't recognize my usb wirless (see attached pic) , any chance to include driver please ?

Attachments

• cle.jpg
    cle.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25

kathorga

Vu+ Newbie
Hey
I'm upgrading my Vu+ Solo 2 to 2.1.4 but after reboot it stuck at blank window and tittle on tunner VU+ SOLO2 and nothing more happen's. The only BH works is 2.1.1. Could be someone help me out?

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
for your info... this image dont support external subtitles at the videos at a diffrent encoding... like greek or russian text.
the last image can support that its 2.1.3
I wrote that because i try this image and xbmc beta 2 and didnt work and i downgrade back to 2.1.3 for this.
Good luck

Mito

Administrator
Hey
I'm upgrading my Vu+ Solo 2 to 2.1.4 but after reboot it stuck at blank window and tittle on tunner VU+ SOLO2 and nothing more happen's. The only BH works is 2.1.1. Could be someone help me out?
Are you sure to have a genuine Solo2 and not a clone?

Stallion

Vu+ Newbie
Since update to 2.1.4 my Solo 2 is not recognizing HDMI port ! any help on this plz......
now using simple audio video cables :(

masdf

Vu+ Newbie
hi everyone upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.4 but in main menu i dont have video enhancement mention it the picture quality is very nice by this version anybody help me thanks