Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

acdc

Vu+ Newbie
Good day! Tell me if you need to access the list of channels selected in the channel window, as in Black Hole 2.1.3
3-jpg.16554

Mito

Administrator
Good day! Tell me if you need to access the list of channels selected in the channel window, as in Black Hole 2.1.3
To open the channel list window, you need to push the channel + or channel - buttons on your remote control, or the arrow up or down buttons.

leekman

Vu+ Newbie
hi, im a new member to the forum and also new to the vu solo2 reciever and black hole image. i have just bought my vu solo2 and have black hole 2.1.6.1 image installed. my qeustion is what is the best skin and user friendly for the vu solo2 and easiest navigation way to change the skin . please remember im a newbe to all this. thank you inadavance.

ahyousoft

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
Thanks for the great work
i have a question, my navi-x keep updating to 4.0 then stop working; when in uninstall that version it works again. what should i do?
sorry for my bad English

sorinpopa

Vu+ Newbie
The ci+ support is instable. When watching channels it sometimes reboots by itself.
Doesn anyone knows how to use the 'picons by name' feature? An example on how the .png file should be named anyone... ?

alfiezuk

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem every time I try to flash my solo2 everything goes well I upload my channel list. But C***CAM Starts working fine in one channel and if i change channel it stops working and it i try to restart C***CAM it gives me a green screen and it starts the GREEN SCREEN LOOP REBOOT. any help :(

alfiezuk :(:(:(

Mito

Administrator
I have a problem every time I try to flash my solo2 everything goes well I upload my channel list. But C***CAM Starts working fine in one channel and if i change channel it stops working and it i try to restart C***CAM it gives me a green screen and it starts the GREEN SCREEN LOOP REBOOT. any help :(

alfiezuk :(:(:(
Read our board rules, discussions regarding illegal stuff are not allowed!
You are banned for a week.

Jamel

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
The status og FTP is "stopped" in this release, why ?
How can I enable it ? The Enable (red button) has no effect !
Thanks

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks a lot... but what does it means "Fast IPTV support"? Does it is a new plugin or a new way to watch IPTV instead adding Iptv channels in bouquets? Thanks!

this is what i want to know do i need to install a player. been through the addons but cannot find anything.

dabezt

Vu+ User
this is what i want to know do i need to install a player. been through the addons but cannot find anything.

No additional program or plugin is needed. You can add IPTV channels in your bouquets and channels list... With Dreamboxedit you have an option: right button, Stream Services -> Add channel.

It could be like (examples, not working):

#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3A
//localhost%3A4455/Player-451

Or in the new way (Fast Zap):

#SERVICE 1:0:1:F451:451:20bf:eeee0000:0:0:0:http%3A//localhost%3A4455/Player-451

Cheers!

Jamel

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Thanks for this great release. I appreciate all your work :)
I have an issue with FTP. It seems that it is disabled in this release.
I can't use DCC and DremboxEdit anymore. Any help ?

Mike_IG

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Thanks for this great release. I appreciate all your work :)
I have an issue with FTP. It seems that it is disabled in this release.
I can't use DCC and DremboxEdit anymore. Any help ?

I had no issues with FTP on this release before I opted for the Open blackhole 0.1 Image instead.

Have you checked that you have the correct IP address on the box?? as after every update it will default back to DHCP and so auto get an IP address that could be different.