Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
No additional program or plugin is needed. You can add IPTV channels in your bouquets and channels list... With Dreamboxedit you have an option: right button, Stream Services -> Add channel.

It could be like (examples, not working):

#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3A
//localhost%3A4455/Player-451

Or in the new way (Fast Zap):

#SERVICE 1:0:1:F451:451:20bf:eeee0000:0:0:0:http%3A//localhost%3A4455/Player-451

Cheers!
hello and thank you, i have been looking at dbedit, and i cannot find right button, Stream Services -> Add channel. any help please thank you.

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Hi. Thank you again BH Team for the new image. Is my first time that i am noticing the image not to be very stable. there is problems with detecting ci module and loats of crashing when restarting after diferent plugins have been installed. for starters i thought to reinstall BH,so i did and still same problems. I did revert back to 2.1.5 and is all good as with ci module as with no crashes after installing my required plugins. i have installed 2.1.6.1 for 3rd time now as i like the new feauters but still not stabled and thinking to go back to the 2.1.5 again as is getting annoying having to manualy reboot from switch. hope to see a quick fix soon. Cheers BH

tyro

Vu+ User
after restore setting backup (channels bouquet etc ) vu+ not start :(
any method to restore channels setting ?

dabezt

Vu+ User
hello and thank you, i have been looking at dbedit, and i cannot find right button, Stream Services -> Add channel. any help please thank you.

In this screenshot it's marked the option IPTV and Other Streaming Services (in my Dreamboxedit, latest version, it's Stream Services). Cheers.

9379085iptv.png

ziya1969

Vu+ Newbie
Why is open blackhole image is? Blackhole swich to open balackhole why cant all in one image i dont understand. openblackhole is same look like atv5 and openpli.
i think still iptv is not faster then atv5 its my thought i did try all .

Matrix10

Administrator
Why is open blackhole image is? Blackhole swich to open balackhole why cant all in one image i dont understand. openblackhole is same look like atv5 and openpli.
i think still iptv is not faster then atv5 its my thought i did try all .

We work on both images Black Hole and Open Black Hole.
Black Hole base is orginal VU+ coding , Open BlackHole include PLI coding changes with BH changes.
IPTV Is the same fast in all PLI based images and now IPTV also in standard BH image.

It is impossible to have one image due to the difference between the base images
and different goals.
Not everyone likes the same.

Of course in the future will be even more differences between various images
because everyone have own ideas.

This is the first OBH image.

Last edited:

naiarty

Vu+ Newbie
Please someone tell us if one of twoo image (BH.2.161, or OBH.)work with one image in flash and same image or other in meooboot or barry allen because i have one ssd and there i have more space and i can try much diferentimage and plugin without instal every image in flash.

loni77

Vu+ Newbie
hi friend ,i tried to update my box to the last image 2.1.6 but nothing,when it starts i get just a black screen...
anyone can help me?thanks

mrtrigger

Vu+ Newbie
This image hangs for me during service scan, I tried both automatic and manual a single satellite but it hangs about a minute into the scan, finds about 100 channels first and then just sits there. I can exit out of the scan but if I try again it won't start iterating trough the transponder but just sit still at the first one without finding any channels. If I reboot and start scanning again it stops at the same transponder again with the same amount of found channels.

mrtrigger

Vu+ Newbie
Went back and tried the 2.1.6 image and I have the same problem there, stops the scan at the exact same place.
I downloaded both files twice and tested just to be sure.