Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

Eddie12345

Vu+ Newbie
Great Image thank you very much.
small bugs: USB HDD dont mount after restart to selected path /media/usb (setup in device manager), usb flash work OK. Disk is Intel SSD in USB2sata cage, i have tried 2 cages transcend an generic iTec. sometimes mount it correctly when is flashdisk as /dev/sdb, when I restart box without USBflash attached then box never mount USBhdd to /media/usb only as automount, autofs/sdb1
Disk is formated directly from box as EXT3. In /etc/fstab is UUID mountpoint set correctly. Probably is box mounting before usb disk is detected, when USB flash is attached there is small delay and disk is sometimes mounted correctly. I want use this disk for Permanent TimeShift, picons and EPG.DAT.

HDMICEC : volume control cannot be set to control receiver. if you watch DolbyDigital/AC3 you cannot control volume from VU+ remote only on receiver. VTI-HDMICEC plugin has this feature and working fine on BH, only in youtube plugin dont work.
YouTube TV: sometimes black overlay stripe over about 30% of video, restart plugin and GUI does not help, problem disappear after restart STB.
is there any button assignment in YT plugin (back, forward, FF, rewind etc.) help button does not help :)
XBMC: only 720P, cannot change resolution to 1080p. After return from played 1080 movie, sometimes GUI is only 2/3 of screen.
IPTV: dont remember audio track of IPTV channel.

Thank you for your hard work. This is best image I have ever seen. And sorry for my terrible english.

Electrofficator

Vu+ Newbie
when i go to yuotube there is no picture! only sound ... and when i back to the sat channels no picture too! help only restart
please check and help :)

tyro

Vu+ User
I have a strange problem
disappearance of name of the channels on the front LCD .its show me like this .. 56% then 57% then 56% ..and so on.
any solution ??? i tried restart and shutdown but that not solved :(

bogdanm

Are,you sure this iptv m3u list is good?
You try on other box or image and run ?
I think you can see this chanell on chanelllist first you mast convert to enigma2 format.