Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Andres

BH Lover
Great News BH Team :dance:
Thank you for the hard work making the the BEST VU+ image even better !

Can somebody confirm if it is possible to test v.2.0.0 with Meoboot ( on flash memmory ) , keeping 1.6 in flash ?

carwash

Vu+ Newbie
great work/Image!
It all works and goes well until I change from the original skin to any other, I lose the channel name in the lcd display screen.

G

Godanapo

Here I just see two issues:

1) Acessing Plugins from Menu (Menu button and not from Green Button) crashes the Solo2, leading it to a green screen.
2) VFD is showing channel names in uppercase letters. I mean, if the channel name is "Nat Geo", when we scroll over the channel list we get "Nat Geo" on VFD, but if we stay on that channel, then will appear "NAT GEO" on VFD when should be (and always had in previous versions of BH) "Nat Geo".

Regarding subtitles on Media Player, is bad like previous versions. I was hoping some improvements due OE2.0 version, but no... Some lines of subtitles are missing, letter size is small and position isnt good either. I hope someone from BH team say me something about that, because I've asked about it N times before...

Best Regards

Don Andres

BH Lover
Seems the Highly respected Admin should consider separate thread with BUG repport , before this thread becomes chaotic !

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have only issue so far.
All the channels in "ALL" channels list is coming up twice. I scanned the satellite and used the option to clear the previous scans but it didn't work.
Please help...

Solo2 on E2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.