Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used it, when I try to remove I get the message "No package installed. nothing to remove".
I uploaded the channels/bouquet again, that didn't make any difference, i scanned the satellite again and that didn't work either. in these duplicate entries, one of the channels are greyed out and when I choose it , I get the message "service not available"....
What list do you use? How many lnbs do you have?
You will get duplicate channel entries when you have list with more satellites than you can receive. Other way saying - using motor settings or more than one satellite settings if you've only one fixed lnb configured in your tuner is useless - you will always get multiple entries of the same channel because they are on other satellites too - they are grey because your tuner is not configured for satellite where they are exists.
I can explain more clearly.
I've flashed new image and loaded vhannibal motor setting (I've got motor) but I'm not happy with this list and I used dremboxedit to load catseye list. When I checked green > yellow and selected 'online feeds settings update' it was still showing my settings: 'enigma2-settings-vhannibal-motor' but I did not have that list any more! Just check what is your list there and remove it by pressing green. Next update will not load this list again.
It works. I had catseye list but performing online update it loaded vhannibal back into my receiver. Can you confirm it?

VANT

Vu+ User
Device Manager not mount my external usb drive with ntfs filesystem.
After i set mountpoint stb is restarted but after this drive still not mounted.
i saw that fstab is changed
Code:
/dev/disk/by-uuid/C860DB1160DB055A    /media/Point3    auto   defaults    0  0
this is my mountpoint for ntfs drive, but not mounted after start.

If i add mount line
Code:
mount /dev/sdc1 /media/Point3
to rc then work ok after start.
maybe fstab is executed faster than ntfs support is loaded ?
This same problem i have on vti, but he fix this.

wave1975

Vu+ Newbie
Setting tuner up for 9 satellites has only sense if you have motorised dish or 9 LNBs. Have you?
Makes sense when you have a wave frontier with 9 lnbs..
Anyway, I found out that the satellites.xls was having a problem and repaired it...
I see that other people were facing this problem with satellite.xls....
Anyway, now iris working properly,,,,

Makes sense when you have a wave frontier with 9 lnbs..
Anyway, I found out that the satellites.xls was having a problem and repaired it...
I see that other people were facing this problem with satellite.xls....
Anyway, now iris working properly,,,,
you meant satellites.xml, didn't you? ;) That's a subject rolling over here all the time..

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
What list do you use? How many lnbs do you have?
You will get duplicate channel entries when you have list with more satellites than you can receive. Other way saying - using motor settings or more than one satellite settings if you've only one fixed lnb configured in your tuner is useless - you will always get multiple entries of the same channel because they are on other satellites too - they are grey because your tuner is not configured for satellite where they are exists.
I can explain more clearly.
I've flashed new image and loaded vhannibal motor setting (I've got motor) but I'm not happy with this list and I used dremboxedit to load catseye list. When I checked green > yellow and selected 'online feeds settings update' it was still showing my settings: 'enigma2-settings-vhannibal-motor' but I did not have that list any more! Just check what is your list there and remove it by pressing green. Next update will not load this list again.
It works. I had catseye list but performing online update it loaded vhannibal back into my receiver. Can you confirm it?

Thanks for your reply.
I have only one lnb, no motor. How to find out if I've more than one satellite entries ? I have attached the pic of "online feeds setting update"
As you advised, when i press green btn to remove, I get the message "no package installed. nothing to remove".

Attachments

• screenshot-1.jpg
    screenshot-1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for your reply.
I have only one lnb, no motor. How to find out if I've more than one satellite entries ? I have attached the pic of "online feeds setting update"
As you advised, when i press green btn to remove, I get the message "no package installed. nothing to remove".
You have no settings from the feed. That is the reason why it's showing 'nothing to remove'. Get new channel list, use dremboxedit, remove all unwanted/not receive satellites and save it and load your list straight to receiver.

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
You have no settings from the feed. That is the reason why it's showing 'nothing to remove'. Get new channel list, use dremboxedit, remove all unwanted/not receive satellites and save it and load your list straight to receiver.

removing the satellites from Dreamboxedit and uploading back to the box didn't work.
Channel+, green button and then I removed the unwanted satellite there and it removed the duplicate entries!

I wouldn't have figured it out without your help. Thanks a mill. You are a star!

after few restart i see my drive in telnet
Code:
root@vusolo2:~# df
Filesystem          1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
ubi0:rootfs            201272    100912    100360  50% /
devtmpfs                  2048      124      1924  6% /dev
tmpfs                  285928      132    285796  0% /var/volatile
udev                      2048      124      1924  6% /dev
tmpfs                  285928        0    285928  0% /dev/shm
/dev/disk/by-uuid/4ec48adb-c222-49ac-b389-ba4a81235dea
                      1985024    35756  1849224  2% /media/usb
/dev/disk/by-uuid/70b644da-e0cc-42b2-9255-7bb5178124da
                    612663640 471191084 110351040  81% /media/Point2
/dev/disk/by-uuid/72833415-d3c5-4cb4-beaa-863b61f89edd
                      11043080    158404  10328132  2% /media/hdd
/dev/sdc1            976760032 952682964  24077068  98% /media/Point3
/dev/disk/by-uuid/cb9ab5b1-deb3-4f57-84e7-1d518d3c53ec
                        485032    25704    434292  6% /universe
[EMAIL]root@vusolo2[/EMAIL]:~#
, and mount work ok, but in device manager i see not mounted
there were some entries earlier on saying that we cannot use device manager if we're using fstab..
I think you're trying to reconfigure the source...
Subject for coders :p
That's user friendly gui, and it works for'em;
if you feel strong enough - change the source and make your own image;
everybody will be happy
:)

removing the satellites from Dreamboxedit and uploading back to the box didn't work.
Channel+, green button and then I removed the unwanted satellite there and it removed the duplicate entries!

I wouldn't have figured it out without your help. Thanks a mill. You are a star!
you have to save the changes before uploading new list
and I'm sure it works;
unless your version is 1.xxx :p
That's a joke of course :)
Find new version of dreamboxedit - and it works, believe me :)
Enjoy your BH
more to come :)

VANT

Vu+ User
there were some entries earlier on saying that we cannot use device manager if we're using fstab..
:)
no i not edit fstab, i saw this entry
Code:
/dev/disk/by-uuid/C860DB1160DB055A    /media/Point3    auto   defaults    0  0
after i use device manager, so i think device manager add this

Status
Not open for further replies.