Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
Try to reflash, do an online update and that's it. I don't have any problems (BH default skin). Maybe you installed some not BH 2.0.1 compatible skin.
If you can't see anything on VFD (Starting, Vu+ SOLO2 during boot) it could be faulty.

Thank you,

I do not want to reflash again, I have installed lots of plugins, additional settings like HDD, Cross EPG etc... My problem is with default skin. I did not try online update just because I've thought this 1st message was the last version already :) I will try it and let you know.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello,

I have flashed the image on the 1st message but I can not see channels names on the device LCD, what should be done to fix that?

Regards

REMOVE LCD Picon if you have download/installed is only for VU+ ULTIMO .
Do you have bouquets in settings/sat list or not ?

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
REMOVE LCD Picon if you have download/installed is only for VU+ ULTIMO .
Do you have bouquets in settings/sat list or not ?

Hello, nope I have my own picon folder that I have been using for all images. Also I have got my own bouquests settings that I have been using without any problem for lots of images.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello, nope I have my own picon folder that I have been using for all images. Also I have got my own bouquests settings that I have been using without any problem for lots of images.

I do not know.

Install image and make the online update if you have not.
It all works for me without problems.

Nikos Karkav

Vu+ Newbie
Just a simple Question.Yesterday i update my Solo2 with the new firmware ,but i can't update the firmware or communicate with the BH server,Any idea?
Thanks a lot

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
Today, I have completed also Online Update but my problem still stands.

My device's LCD panel does not show channel numers, only menu names once I click them etc. :mad: DO I have to reflash it again :wallbash:

Nikos Karkav

Vu+ Newbie
Just a simple Question.Yesterday i update my Solo2 with the new firmware ,but i can't update the firmware or communicate with the BH server,Any idea?
Thanks a lot

I just solve my Problem.At Network connection i had to add the name server,Anyway thanks for nice BH image LOL

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Today, I have completed also Online Update but my problem still stands.

My device's LCD panel does not show channel numers, only menu names once I click them etc. :mad: DO I have to reflash it again :wallbash:

Save to PC your picon folders, delete them from box (from HDD too), reflash BH 2.0.1, do an online update. Check now your display. Next you can try to reinsert your picon folders to box (one folder at a time doing reboot after copying and verify VFD).
By this way you can find, what's wrong.

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
Save to PC your picon folders, delete them from box (from HDD too), reflash BH 2.0.1, do an online update. Check now your display. Next you can try to reinsert your picon folders to box (one folder at a time doing reboot after copying and verify VFD).
By this way you can find, what's wrong.

Which means that i have to install all my plugins, set CrossEPG etc... Anyway, it looks like i have no choice.

Thank you for the appreciated help.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Which means that i have to install all my plugins, set CrossEPG etc... Anyway, it looks like i have no choice.

Thank you for the appreciated help.

You can try at first only to delete all picon folders and pay attention to your actual skin in use, you should use BH default or BH certified, other skins can create problems, it's a skin who pilotes VFD.

mediacloner

Vu+ Newbie
Only one fast question about subtitles (page 5).

Anyone knows how to change the shadow of the subtitle to outline.

I try with this but don't work.

<subtitles>
<sub name="Subtitle_TTX" font="Regular;44" foregroundColor="#f4fa58" borderColor="#40101010" border="2" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Regular" font="Regular;44" foregroundColor="#f4fa58" borderColor="#40101010" border="2"/>
<sub name="Subtitle_Bold" font="Replacement;44" foregroundColor="#f4fa58" borderColor="#40101010" border="2" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Italic" font="Regular;44" foregroundColor="#f4fa58" borderColor="#40101010" border="2" />
</subtitles>

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
You can try at first only to delete all picon folders and pay attention to your actual skin in use, you should use BH default or BH certified, other skins can create problems, it's a skin who pilotes VFD.

I do not change my skin, it's the default one. I have reflashed it and everything was cool until I believe I manually install a plugin (as a folder into the device) which I do not recall now. I believe that plugin folder causes this problem.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I do not change my skin, it's the default one. I have reflashed it and everything was cool until I believe I manually install a plugin (as a folder into the device) which I do not recall now. I believe that plugin folder causes this problem.

I recommend to use only BH plugins (Green button > Yellow button > BH addons) to avoid problems and green screens.

Emre

Vu+ Newbie
I recommend to use only BH plugins (Green button > Yellow button > BH addons) to avoid problems and green screens.

You are right, I will re-flash it and install all the plugins directly from BH addons to make sure everything is fine or not. Thank you.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
And this morning? WLAN and DVB-T not working, I did only Restart and everything turns normal. :wallbash:
I'll put them on powered hub, my suspected is internal 5V regulator (cold has problems warm not?).
If it's switching one (should be) it's probably him.

A little update, I only installed an other DVB-T (http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/zarlink-mt352-hardware.11686/), I used it only to do some tests, I replugged in my WinTV-Nova T HD and from that moment is everything is working well (WLAN too).

Solved, but I don't know, what was wrong before.