Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.8

filmnet

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone confirm. I choose DD + audio. I change to another channel . I go back and the audio is different than dd +

I check it on Servus HD.

We stayed 4 track.
1.MEPG DEUTSCH
2.MEPG ENGLISCH
3.DOLBY DIGITAL
4.DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS

CHOOSE quarter.
after returning to the channel is selected third parties. should be a fourth. decoder can not remember clearly the choice DD +.

Please confirm.

In the main menu I have checked on selecting DD as the default
and DD / DTS downmix to not

Lark

Vu+ Newbie
My friend needs help to install the BH-2.0.8.

I have downloaded BH-2.0.8-vusolo2-usb and opened it, and this gave the folder named vuplus. The next I copied this vuplus folder to the USB stick(solo2 root_cfe_auto.bin).
As I was a bit uncertain in this matter, I contacted the importer of vu+, but the answer from him made me more confused.

Will you please show me the right direction and if possible more details?

Regards

ccuidadin

Vu+ Newbie
My friend needs help to install the BH-2.0.8.

I have downloaded BH-2.0.8-vusolo2-usb and opened it, and this gave the folder named vuplus. The next I copied this vuplus folder to the USB stick(solo2 root_cfe_auto.bin).
As I was a bit uncertain in this matter, I contacted the importer of vu+, but the answer from him made me more confused.

Will you please show me the right direction and if possible more details?

Regards
This is in the forum, but to give you a quick reply: unzip the file. Copy the vuplus folder (as is) to the root of a fat32 formatted usb. Switch off the receiver using the switch in the back of the receiver. Connect the usb drive to the usb port in the front of the receiver. Switch on the receiver. Then press the stand by/on circle on the left of the front of the reciever. Do not use the remote for this, press on the receiver. Then, rock and roll. Once it is over and before it restarts, remove usb drive from receiver. That is it.

ObiWan

Vip
This is in the forum, but to give you a quick reply: unzip the file. Copy the vuplus folder (as is) to the root of a fat32 formatted usb. Switch off the receiver using the switch in the back of the receiver. Connect the usb drive to the usb port in the front of the receiver. Switch on the receiver. Then press the stand by/on circle on the left of the front of the reciever. Do not use the remote for this, press on the receiver. Then, rock and roll. Once it is over and before it restarts, remove usb drive from receiver. That is it.

ccuidadin

Vu+ Newbie
I installed 2.0.8 last night and then upgraded to 2.0.8.1. No problems here. I was a bit scared my Solo2 could be a clone, but, fortunately, it is not. Bought on amazon, I believe from a German shop.

I want to thank the people responsible for this firmware. Fantastic job.

Lark

Vu+ Newbie

holles

Vu+ Newbie
I have a question about scrolling through the "ALL Services" list. How can I go to a specific channel by typing the first character(s)? This option is in the Vti image but it don't work in the BH image, unless I do something wrong.

Mito

Administrator
I have a question about scrolling through the "ALL Services" list. How can I go to a specific channel by typing the first character(s)? This option is in the Vti image but it don't work in the BH image, unless I do something wrong.
Disable EPG buttons in channel list:

Blue Panel > EPG Panel > Global Settings > Enable EPG Buttons in Channel List: NO

trax020

Vu+ Newbie
Hello All,

First thanks for your good job. My brother bought a brand new Solo2. I installed BH 2.0.8. He has a motorized dish with Disecq 1.2 (no Usals). I noticed that sometime when moving from 7°w to 19.2E, he has no picture on channels on 19.2E. If I go back to 7°w I can have a picture. To make it work, I have to move to 19.2 E, do a hard reset an then I can get a picture.

What could be wrong? A bug in tuner driver?
Thanks for advices