Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

gathursteem

Vu+ Newbie
If you backup your settings, this new image is going to put on an eternal GSD loop. The crash seems to originate from the fact that this update uses a new skin and the oild skin does not seem compatible. My question is : How would you restore backed up settings in this image without touching the new skin which would result in a GSD loop ?

As far as I remember in the earlier images there was an option that would let you choose which settings to restore. That would have been really handy here.

Infiltrator2K

Vu+ Newbie
I've had issues with Coolman's TV Guide V7.3.0 with this image. The guide's GUI is smaller and the menu selection is mixed up where you don't get the menu type what you selected. I've also tried V7.0

Infiltrator2K

Vu+ Newbie
I'm totally new to this IPTV. What else do I have to do to get IPTV working? Does this image supersede having to manually install IPTV? Do I have to install any other software? I take it Coolman's TV guide won't work with IPTV. If not what's TV guide do I use?

superglud

BH Lover
FYI
BH2.1.6.1
Vu+Ultimo

Crash while creating a personal backup.

Fyi:After the box came alive again, i immediately tried again, and the personal backup ended successfully.

Best regards

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1435074929.zip
    4 KB · Views: 37