Black Hole Vu+ Uno 2.0.9

fido1

Vu+ User
Black Hole 2.0.9

Black Hole 2.0.9 - Yet another excellent image

Thanks to Vu+ developers, Black Hole team, coders and administrators that make the rich world of the Vu+ boxes goes smarter and smarter.

It is worthy to notice that although most of forum members are cooperative and continuously learn Linux environment, there are some members with little patience and who shout loudly when something is out of their insight or understanding. These members should know that they are supplied with free software behind which is always a lot of programming codes, and individual hard work of developers and coders who are willing to share their knowledge and experience with other members of Vu+ community.

ShakerNL

Vu+ Newbie
The remote control acts weirdly since this update. It won't let me press the same button twice in a row. For example: I can't press 33 or arrow down twice. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Matrix10

Administrator
The remote control acts weirdly since this update. It won't let me press the same button twice in a row. For example: I can't press 33 or arrow down twice. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Has nothing to do with the new image.
Install clean image and test.
(no backups and plugins)
Replace the batteries and test.

zohalstar62

Vu+ Newbie
i have uno (twin tuner).three sat on tuner A and 4 sat on tuner B.
on black hole 2.09 if i set tuner on B everything is ok. but if i set tuner on A or auto one of sat(forth sat) on tuner B dosnt work and tree other sat(on both A ,B tuner) work fine.on black hole 2.08 every thing was ok.i dont know why?

dudule22

Vu+ User
About Tuner Mode Serveur

After building a server, there is just one directory of the favories channels list in hdd/media.

Is it a bug ?

Regards and thanks for this new blackhole.

ShakerNL

Vu+ Newbie
Has nothing to do with the new image.
Install clean image and test.
(no backups and plugins)
Replace the batteries and test.

OK I got it fixed now. It's kind of very lame for a battery to die after an update. Anyway, now I know what to do first when my remote control is acting strange. :oops:

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Very nice new look!
Image runs stable and fast.
There is an issue with " my tubeplayer" not playing all videos and
often crashes (lock) the image (almost unusable) .
Also "aspectratio switch " plugin is not working.
Are any other alternative plugins you suggest?

gb48

Vu+ Newbie
i have upgraded to 2.0.8 everything lost. Trying again with 2.0.9. I was so happy with 2.3.0 .