Black Hole Vu+ Uno 2.1.1

montxinho

Vu+ Newbie
thank you very much!! great image

but I think I have a strange behavior, when I try to mount a network share in the "Network Admin Shares" the result is always de same, the left icon is always gray and the mount doesn't work.
if I try the following command (telnet):
mount -t cifs //192.168.x.x/videos /media/videosWD/ -o user=user,pass=pass,domain=WORKGROUP
the result is always:
mount: mounting //192.168.x.x/videos on /media/videosWD/ failed: Permission denied
but I check the permissions for the folder /media/videosWD/ and they are ok:
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 160 Sep 6 22:53 videosWD
and I can access that folder from my windows PC using the same credentials
I don't know what can be happening ...

thank you!!

montxinho

Vu+ Newbie
ok, I found the solution, seems that is a problem related with kernel >3.8.X

The fix is to add "sec=ntlm" to the -o flag, so the final command looks similar to that:
mount -t cifs //192.168.x.x/videos /media/videosWD/ -o user=user,pass=pass,sec=ntlm

(excuse but I don't know how to edit the previous post)

regards

Faber

Vu+ Newbie
Salve, ho letto che non bisogna usare personal backup quando si installa questa immagine. Vi chiedo: posso utilizzare il BH full backup? Cioè posso farro prima di installare la nuova immagine e poi ricaricare dopo l'installazione?
Un saluto a tutti

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Salve, ho letto che non bisogna usare personal backup quando si installa questa immagine. Vi chiedo: posso utilizzare il BH full backup? Cioè posso farro prima di installare la nuova immagine e poi ricaricare dopo l'installazione?
Un saluto a tutti
No, così dopo reflash di fullbackup avrai box come prima (versione durante creazione di fullbackup)

Tabasum

Vu+ Newbie
each time i tried the image
ts panel was not build in the image
kindly guide me how to install it and from where to get it download plzz