Black Hole Vu+ Zero 2.1.7

mike1970

Vu+ Newbie
I tried Blach Hole 2.1.7 of Vu + zero. The satellite signal reception are perfect, I found the only problem for terrestrial digital image takes the time is choppy (I have a DVB-T Usbmodello Linq LI-U869). I read in the description of the improvement in reception while my T2 Tuner Tuner is only T maybe that is the problem, too bad I had to reinstall the firmware V. 2.1.6_

Pal Ryvaenge

Vu+ Newbie
I bought a brand new Zero, installed this image. But after a while the box gets slow and I cant even open the webif and the image start to lag. Anyone experienced the same?

el bandido

Vu+ User
I tried Blach Hole 2.1.7 of Vu + zero. The satellite signal reception are perfect, I found the only problem for terrestrial digital image takes the time is choppy (I have a DVB-T Usbmodello Linq LI-U869). I read in the description of the improvement in reception while my T2 Tuner Tuner is only T maybe that is the problem, too bad I had to reinstall the firmware V. 2.1.6_

Seems there is a problem with the drivers in 2.1.7 because I have similar issues. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I bought a brand new Zero, installed this image. But after a while the box gets slow and I cant even open the webif and the image start to lag. Anyone experienced the same?

Have you tried loading a different image?

daryesh

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu + zéro with BH 2.1.6, the problem I have is when I shutdown the device with the remote control button, I cannot switch it on with the same button nor any button, I have to use the button at the back side of the device.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Giantel

Vu+ Newbie
Is there someone can help me to understand where i can format usb in linux from decoder because the decoder does not recognize the usb

pinuxxp

Vu+ Newbie

I have the same problem with the usb dtt stick A867 avermedia (Blue led). There is a way to fix the problem?

el bandido

Vu+ User
Pinuxxp,
Try rolling back to BH 2.16 Image and see if the problem still exists. Rollback to 2.16 and post results.

el bandido

Vu+ User
Good to hear 2.15 is working!
I think you would find that everything is OK in 2.17 IF you are using timeshift or IF you are viewing something that was recorded. I also found that I did not seem to have this problem with channels that are MPEG audio.

I was also told that this problem belonged to Sundtek because they needed to update their driver(s), but I do not see how that is possible since other brands of devices are having issues using 2.17.

Saying that we have to update the drivers is too easy. The point would be what changed that we should have to update them.

All other settopboxes provide the same interfaces and work properly additionally our drivers are independent of the kernel and recordings are fine.

wilfjay2009

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the update.
Question guys.
I am new to this. I bought a VU+ Zero a few day ago and have been mizarably trying to get it going without any success
Basically when i bought it came with openvix flashed already
I hear people talking about flashing it after purchase. Do i have to flash it again or there is no need.