Black Hole Xbmc beta 02

Markiow

Vu+ Newbie
I can not get the youtube app to work at all, I have deleted it all and installed it manually as above but still comes up with a script error. It works well on android devices and my pc so I do not understand what is going on with solo2

KosKF

Vu+ Newbie
In the plugin IPTV I see the following problems.
1. Very slow opening content m3u playlist. (This playlist in the plugin cScVOD opens instantly)
2. If the playlist contains more than one points (TV channels that broadcast service provider), when I press the button "Stop" is not stop playing the playlist and map of this playlist. Plugin switching and play to the next channel.

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
ive been going through the post thanks for 2.1.4. ive just been looking at the post about the flash as ive used 73%. now in flashfxp i have opened usr/lib and there is xbmc. but when i go to media/hdd i have 2 xbmc like this .xbmc and xbmc. so is it the 1 in usr/lib that i copy over i cannot find any more only in them folders thanks.

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
yes I can confirm nbc sports extra working now I've got my piavpn working in solo2
and also istream is working as it should

hello mate i have pia account how do you set on the solo2 ive tried but cannot find the setting on the vu thanks,

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
hello mate i have pia account how do you set on the solo2 ive tried but cannot find the setting on the vu thanks,

Try this
Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40693-VPN-Using-Private-Internet-Access

Last edited by a moderator:

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
no I can not test your findings until tomorrow no epl on at mo was your findings b1 or b2?
I am not saying your not right I was just pointing out you need a usa ip
** has anyone found the context menu button on solo2 remote?
seems the issue with navi-x is the import of the skin
unsure why the audio is not playing in sporting stream but for the dev here is a log
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4uj43711am7cqax/xbmc.log
be a lot more help for the devs if you could post logs to your problems
foz

Hi mate

Have you tried to play live EPL games . did it work ?

gubermans

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!

I upgraded my box and media player (standard one, media center, xbmc) is freezeng every 30 seconds when I'm watching mkv or similar files. It happens with full hd and not full hd content. On previous blackhole release (2.0.6) everything was fine with the same setup and plugin set ( transmission, media center, seekbar).

What is the problem, how to understand what is the route of the problem and how to fix it? Please provide with instructions how to diagnose and fix.

Thank you,
Mark

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
All the problem we having with beta 2 is with the internal xbmc player any stream or video that dose not work or start with the xbmc player it dose work with dvdplayer but in slow motion and with out sound . what other media players can be installed so we can try I have tried the deluxe player but it dose not show on plugins after installation .

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
ive had my play with this version going to use 2.1.4. just the same problems like evey1 with xbmc. im sure it will be good when all the bugs are ironed out. keep up with the good work bh team.

Laserlinse

Vu+ Newbie
I can use every bottom of my remoute but nothing happens. I cant see where i am on screen. The enter and return bottom are working.
Where i must start Xbmc. I had a big problem to change the language, it was like lotto
Whats wrong??