added many missed modules.

Many addons working now like:

Icefilm working
1Channel working
youtube working
Classic Cinema working
ecc...

Please test and report addons working / not working in xbmc section

Lot of problems with the first release, green screens, slow to change channel and blinking on the menu as well as some other delays.
I went in with FTP and deleted a load of the images and other files on XBMC and it worked a bit better.
Would be a good idea to not have XBMC included with all these files, people who require images for a German online channel etc will get them when they install the add-on.
A good effort, but nothing worth talking about worked on XBMC even before my editing.
Some addons vanished from the menu, but the folders where in tact for deleting when I ran out of space...

Anyway I have a solo 2. I think XMBC is great, been using it since I chipped my first XB many moons ago. But I´m not sure as it is loaded on the image that is it for the SOlo2, It eats up all the memory not leaving much space for other need addons from TS and other useful panels.

This is just feedback, not having a go at the great guys and gals who put their time and efforts into this. But in the first release XBMC could be considered more like an American whilst what we really need is more like the Greeks or the Irish, when the European banking elite where finished raping the countires wealth and all that was left was skin and bones... won´t mention the fake debt to the same banks...

Harley

Vu+ Newbie
I tried google(ing) for Xbmc and OpenGL.
I don't normally play games with my PC etc.
Can someone kindly explain the types and usefulness of the Xbmc and OpenGL animations.
XBMC is not a game, but the latest XBMC requires that hardware graphics controller and drivers support OpenGL acceleration

You can look at XBMC (now renamed to Kodi) as a a digital ecosystem and "Smart TV platform and middleware software"

As for usefulness of XBMC itself checkout
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodi_(software)

and also read

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_software_based_on_Kodi_and_XBMC

"Because of its royalty-free and cross-platform nature, with Kodi's core code being written in C++ (ANSI standard),and it offering possibility for easy rebranding by ODM/OEM with customization of the interface look and feel using skins, and simple addons (plugins) from third-party developers available via Python scripts for content extensions, many systems integrators have created modified versions of Kodi together with a JeOS that are mostly used as a software appliance suite in a variety of devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, digital signage, hotel television systems, and network connected media players."

Last edited by a moderator:

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
Has anyone had any buffering issues on their icefilms on xbmc blackhole?

Today I noticed icefilms was freezing could this be anything to do with cache on blackhole?

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
yes it works with pia e. america port. good picture, dont know if that is bh,
Can you watch the live EPL games ?
I can watch the golf live channel & full replays & showcase & spotlight but when there is a live EPL game I get the massage even the game had already started. I can watch them on my laptop with out a problem !!!!

?di=1514209758028

vittmix

Vu+ Newbie
update drivers

Icefilm working
1Channel working
youtube working
Classic Cinema working
ecc...

Grazie per il lavoro che fate

Search40

Vu+ Newbie
I do not see the reason to all this, as you can get all this things with other means, just having normal image installed on Vu Solo 2, and with TS Media you have there most of this, i thing this is to big and to heavy, i do not advise this, there are so many ways to watch movies now, connect your laptop with tv with hdmi, and watch all your movies in great quality, but this what i think any way, other people may think other ways!!!

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
I do not see the reason to all this, as you can get all this things with other means, just having normal image installed on Vu Solo 2, and with TS Media you have there most of this, i thing this is to big and to heavy, i do not advise this, there are so many ways to watch movies now, connect your laptop with tv with hdmi, and watch all your movies in great quality, but this what i think any way, other people may think other ways!!!
Kodi/XBMC on VU+ is the dog's doodahs. It rocks!

Thank you Team.

albersag

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I have tested remote stream converter agains a Vuplus Solo2 XMBC Beta 02, and i get blank channels

Anyone having same issue?

Feeder Vuplus is a 2.0.9 version

BR

naiarty

Vu+ Newbie
I like XBMC plugin but onestly it must can be cofigured with this wich you like, and not in flash if work in one image on meoboot so there no problems of space (i have instaled one 256 G SSD)I have in flash BH.2.14 and i tryed to instal this image in meoboot but for me not work ,other BH image work in meoboot.

tyro

Vu+ User
update drivers

Icefilm working
1Channel working
youtube working
Classic Cinema working
ecc...

this mean must install full image again :( with VTI images easy i can update bugs system .
I hope Add this feature in bh images to update any bugs or missing in the future :/

lemmymania

Vu+ Newbie
hello,

I want to watch Beamstream on my VU+ Solo2. It's working but after 30 seconds the Video/live stream it's stopped. Please can someone tell me what is wrong ?

thx
I attached the plugin

Attachments

• repo.beamstream (1).zip
    33.6 KB · Views: 26