Black Hole Xbmc beta 02

sergiri

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone check this issue for me? When I wake up receiver from standby, it doesn't start immediatelly, starts in 10/15 seg, because receiver also wake up the hdd. Is it normal? It happens also to you?

Aburici

Vu+ Newbie
I was very excited when I saw solo2 xbmc support, but if subtitle don't work i won't install it. I don't use my receiver like mediaplayer because it don't support diacritics in subtitles.

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
Icefilms and 1channel work fine in beta2
Hi does TV On Desi Zone in xbmc work with Beta 2?

FYI (TV On Desi Zone is in the Fusion repository - Addon Installer, World folder then AJ Addons)

Please could you notify me will this image be compatible?

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Well folks,I've used this image on my Solo2 since its release and I must admit it has been great!Everything has been working as it should(recordings,epg etc)and the plugins that my girlfriend and I use for films and TV shows like Genesis and Icefilms have been perfect.I even uninstalled TSMedia as I no longer need it and it was getting harder to find anything that actually worked!(That's my opinion)I find myself not having to mess about with the box anymore as everything is as we like/want it.Cheers guys!!!

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Blackhole Team

I got a problem TV ON DESI ZONE is not compatible with the Blackhole Beta 2. shows as script failed.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed???

Been messaging on here for a while now but no replies...

Would appreciate some help

Thanks

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
update drivers
added many missed modules.

Many addons working now like:

Icefilm working
1Channel working
youtube working
Classic Cinema working
ecc...

Please test and report addons working / not working in xbmc section

An update to the Blackhole Team. Beta 2 is not compatible with TV ON DESI ZONE. Please help to fix this issue.

(TV ON DESI ZONE is on the fusion server http:/fusion.tvaddons.ag
Download Addon Installer, Select > World Section > AJ ADD-ONS (Indian)
Reboot Xbmc.
SYSTEM > addons > get addons > AJ add- ons (new look) > Video Addons then select TV ON DESI ZONE

I thought I'd pass this information so that you and the team can identify this addon.

Please could you help. So many people watch this addon on xbmc.
I hope the Blackhole Team can fix this. Thanks

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
Please Blackhole Team do something about TV ON DESI ZONE addon on XBMC Blackhole Beta 2.

We need this addon, its not compatible on your new image :(

Please reply I hope you guys can make it compatible. Really need this special addon please help!!!

TMartens

Vu+ Newbie
Beta images aren't supported anymore after the release of BH 2.1.5 image series because XBMC is included in the latest BH image.

Thanks! :) That was also what i thought, was just curios cause i cant get mkv files to play in BH 2.1.5 xbmc player or the normak media player, so maybe i could in the XBMC bete 2 release :)

nunigaia

Thanks! :) That was also what i thought, was just curios cause i cant get mkv files to play in BH 2.1.5 xbmc player or the normak media player, so maybe i could in the XBMC bete 2 release :)

There are on the forum lots of information dedicated to the mkv files ( how to play ) --> MEDIAPLAYER2 or ENHANCED MOVIE CENTER both plays MKV files --> make a search on the forum for example " Subssupport " .

best regards
nunigaia

imsohappy

Vu+ Newbie
well installed Twitch, on xbmc. stream plays no problem but video freezes after around 2mins
Now on BH 2.1.5 image and the same is happening, also installed MediaPlayer2, and the same
Help meeeeeeeee
Thanks
Richard
Re-posted in the right thread, sorry guys

Last edited:

nunigaia

well installed Twitch, on xbmc. stream plays no problem but video freezes after around 2mins
Now on BH 2.1.5 image and the same is happening, also installed MediaPlayer2, and the same
Help meeeeeeeee
Thanks
Richard
Re-posted in the right thread, sorry guys

I´ve installed twitch and tested severall streams ... works flawless.

Can you tell me the name the stream to test ?
I will reply in a minute if you do the same!

What Mediaplayer do you use on XBMC?

Asks and answers in this section, please! ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/external-player-in-xbmc.21286/

Best regards
nunigaia