blackhole 2.1.7 vs 3.0.1

cargen

Vu+ Newbie
hi,

which version you prefer in term of stability.
still not sure about the difference between the two.

Thanks

richy

Vu+ Newbie
Slt. Pour moi j ai pa assez d espace pour installer bh 3.0.1. Mai ma bh 2.1.7. Marche bien mai j ai un problèmes avec hdmi ca marche plus...ca me donne pa de signal..est ce que j doit changer d image!? Merci d avance team bh...

amdsquad

Vu+ Newbie
After trying BH 3.1, I am back at 2.1.7 that is Faster and more stable
I'm on 2.0.9 at the moment, was thinking about update to 3.1 but don't want to mess up if you say it is slower than the old ones. Can you please say in particular what 3.1 is slower at ?

The Beerhunter

Vu+ Newbie
i Have no Problem with 3.0.2F Kodi, i cant see it slow at anything, and 100% Stable on my Solo 2, only thing i would like to know is can Kodi 16,1 be updated to Ver: 17, i have 17 on my PC and it is a lot faster, Black Hole Team Deserve Loads of Credit,

nunigaia

i Have no Problem with 3.0.2F Kodi, i cant see it slow at anything, and 100% Stable on my Solo 2, only thing i would like to know is can Kodi 16,1 be updated to Ver: 17, i have 17 on my PC and it is a lot faster, Black Hole Team Deserve Loads of Credit,

:offtopic:

Users want comparation between BlackHole 3.0.1 vs BlackHole 2.1.7

For Kodi 17 implementing read from this link --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...0-2-f-kodi-vu-solose.28772/page-2#post-214912

best regards
nunigaia