blackhole 4

gr97bis

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I'm new here and have just installed the new blackhole 4.0 which works fine but .... I don't have access to the cards ("open black hole blue panel ECM ?) ; only the third card "common interface" is working, I can't go tho the other two cards. vu+duo2 with tunes dvbc and double dvbs2. Help !! Thanks.

gr97bis

Vu+ Newbie
ok, sorry.
I can't decrypt from the 2 existing slots, the third one I added for another system is correct. (the fourth one is empty)
I have official cards (VOO cable operater and Telesat). Those cards don't decrypt.
They don't appear in the menu "common interface", which finds one card, the upper slot being effectively empty.
Thanks for your aid. Maybe I should load another program or plugin ?
I like this program better tnen the openpli I was using.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Very difficult to help,
You have two CI interface, other than that we can not assist, I assume it worked with openpli ?

gr97bis

Vu+ Newbie
yes it did work. I dont even see the interfaces in the menu, just and only the two common interfaces, knowing that only one is in use. I hope you can help ,,,

gr97bis

Vu+ Newbie
go back to what work !! not sure the people who developed the new black hole will appreciate. Thanks anyway. I must add that the problem is the same with open AV and VTI. I could have some result but not correct with this last one even if it gives possibilities for the cams. I must add that the two cards are official ones.