Blackhole image in to the future

I do see a lot of question on this forum and a lot of other forums where users are asking
and some also demand new version of the Blackhole Image.

I allways ask my self why? there is nothing wrong with the latest version and they get
updated regular by the hard working members of Team Blackhole.

Some time ago there was a test to maybe stop building BH images for older boxes
since they lack the space for really taking BH image in to the future but users
did demand BH image also for older boxes and the Team responded to the fans request
and today they still build BH image for all Old boxes. This will of cause create some limitations.

Team Blackhole introduce the lightway image OpenBlackhole in the hope that maybe users with
old boxes would turn to them and release Bh image from its grip.

And a lot of users both with new and old boxes have adapted and now use that image.
I also guess that the ide behind OBH was to flash your old box with that image
and then with an UsbMemoryStick take advantage of plugin OpenMultiboot to
install BH image. This would give you all the space needed on your old box and
give Team Blackhole the tools to really take BH image in to the future.

Team Blackhole have a dedicated skinner Matrix 10 that pumps out the best,fastest amazing skins
and for a regular user the look and feel is the most important not the image name
so try OpenBlackhole if you have an older box. you might get suprised.

So maybe its time that all we who still holds on to the old boxes start using OBH and OpenMultiboot
and let lose the creative Team members of Blackhole to really give us a new Image next time without
any limitations.

nunigaia

I do see a lot of question on this forum and a lot of other forums where users are asking
and some also demand new version of the Blackhole Image.

I allways ask my self why? there is nothing wrong with the latest version and they get
updated regular by the hard working members of Team Blackhole.

Some time ago there was a test to maybe stop building BH images for older boxes
since they lack the space for really taking BH image in to the future but users
did demand BH image also for older boxes and the Team responded to the fans request
and today they still build BH image for all Old boxes. This will of cause create some limitations.

Team Blackhole introduce the lightway image OpenBlackhole in the hope that maybe users with
old boxes would turn to them and release Bh image from its grip.

And a lot of users both with new and old boxes have adapted and now use that image.
I also guess that the ide behind OBH was to flash your old box with that image
and then with an UsbMemoryStick take advantage of plugin OpenMultiboot to
install BH image. This would give you all the space needed on your old box and
give Team Blackhole the tools to really take BH image in to the future.

Team Blackhole have a dedicated skinner Matrix 10 that pumps out the best,fastest amazing skins
and for a regular user the look and feel is the most important not the image name
so try OpenBlackhole if you have an older box. you might get suprised.

So maybe its time that all we who still holds on to the old boxes start using OBH and OpenMultiboot
and let lose the creative Team members of Blackhole to really give us a new Image next time without
any limitations.

As it is very usefull, " this thread " from @Thomas67. I can give these requirements also ( nothing new )!

1) OpenBlackhole Flash image.

2) Open Multiboot.

3) Your desired image - Blackhole image running on OpenMultiboot :)

For last:

you can use severall images, by using OpenMultiboot.

best regards
nunigaia